• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 Fortnightly Ranking Battles - 26th Nov 2010

Started by Rorooze, September 01, 2010, 07:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

It's even different offline for us ps3 players as there is still i think 1 frame of lag?

I can definitely tell the difference though. I only have a crt t.v also. So if i just had an XBOX my timing would be allgeez. Online from offline don't really bother me anymore, it's weird cos i transfer over easy as now. I only play my scrubby mates but i still get the combo's down pat.

Oh and is that the big surprise Lenny was on about?

editske: GGs Waza, i was getting hit by all the U2 under the sun that night. Too many OS Ultra's, damn pro's.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

electric

Yeah I notice slight differences between xbox and ps3, but I've mostly gotten over them by playing on them all the time... a few warm ups and I'm usually good to go

The one thing that gets me the most is the aspect ratio, as switching between 16:10 and 4:3 all the time hams my spacing up something crazy lol

Keen for next ranbats... need to get revenge on this ridiculous horde of Fuerte players.
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Yea. Its dumb now. I liked him partially because noone played him. Now its just stink. Might pick up Cody tbh.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on October 06, 2010, 03:13:38 PM
Yea. Its dumb now. I liked him partially because noone played him. Now its just stink. Might pick up Cody tbh.

Yeah ay, that must suck lol.

Pick up Cody! He's pretty good man. But he might be too simple for you, and you might win more games without trying as much.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

IR U IM B IL E

"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

geneterror

KOW 2011

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Most of us TBH. You should come Andy. People are filming shit so just turn up to make it massive. Bring a friend.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

waza

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on October 06, 2010, 03:13:38 PM

thats the exact reason why i play him ...

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on October 06, 2010, 10:26:47 AM
Yeah you really need to just stop playing on that big lcd tv you have bro. That, coupled with playing online will stuff you up when you play at giga. I play online on my bro's lcd but I always put a lil bit of time on the old crt tv you see at my place lol.

LCDs is all i have lol no crts for me... i may have to get one for the garage  :P

karizzma

I have changed characters. Don't know if it will be up to standard for the next ranbats but I'm working on it.

zos'la

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on October 07, 2010, 10:46:50 AM
Most of us TBH. You should come Andy. People are filming shit so just turn up to make it massive. Bring a friend.

Not sure if I can get away from WoW >< hahahaha
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Lol at all the fuerte players (incl. myself) being sad at his overuse. Even though there are really only 3 of us.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.