• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

SSF4 Fortnightly Ranking Battles - 26th Nov 2010

Started by Rorooze, September 01, 2010, 07:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

massi4h

Outside of my result (though my games were heaps of fun), best ranbats so far. Had an awesome time and was great to see so many people. Thanks to Ben, Graeme (fuck I don't know how to spell your name), Julian and Caleb for the BB teachings. The game is awesome and I really wanna get into it now. Shot to Jack for winning and I'm pretty happy with the Sakura vs Honda matchup now. Fireball zoning (lol) and shouoken beats every jump from pretty much full screen.

JackSmash

GGs bois great to catch up with everyone and see new faces :)

Never knew it was such a quest to find a place to eat  ;D

Zeyn

hey guys good shit last nite! congrats to jack for takin it out and thanks to everyone for showing up and just having a good time!]

special mention to lenny, rory and bill for helping me organize stuff for filming and also putting on the event! legends!

and shot smoof for yelling shin shoryuken everytime gouken landed ultra xD

karizzma

Really awesome Ranbats!! Great to see everyone there just jamming away at the Street Fighter and blazblue!

Special GG to electric, lenny, fong, weazzy

IR U IM B IL E

Quote from: massi4h on October 16, 2010, 12:26:45 PM
best ranbats so far.

This.

Great turnout and great games to everyone I played, casuals and in the tourney. Shot to the Kelston guys for turning up. Good to meet you guys.

GGs to Stignate, geneterror, Ace and Lenny. You guys and your Guy's lol.

GGs also to everyone else in the casuals... What happened to our "set" Weazzy?  :D Next time g.

Looking forward to the next one!
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Glad it all went well for you Zeyn. Im still pretty salty that i had to work that night. I wanted to gossip about your tutors behind their backs.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

scribble

Mean night. GGs all, especially Electric, Cat and xHeretic. Shot Matt ;D, still salty about not blocking all those ambiguous cross ups properly lol, but at least I know what to work on in my Ryu matchup. Nice comeback too :o. Good to meet the guys from Kelston and Mana properly too.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

originaljulz

Sweet games of Blazblue to everyone that played. Again, I'm more than happy to properly teach what I know to anyone that is keen to learn and practice and such. That means Rory, Mason, Graeme I'm always down for games ^,^

And it was sweet as meeting everyone and putting faces to names. 
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Taku

ggs to everyone i played(weazzys bison pretty muched stomped my face into the ground,and i got a pity round from an e.honda player  :'(,sol is it?) ,i was one of the new juri players,but easily one of those performances i'd rather forget.

anyway, it was great to finally meet everyone and see what the competition is like.already looking forward to the next ranbats ;D

btw,ggs to the blazblue guys.i was the litchi/tager user,and i wanna rematch with that guy that plays hazama lol
I Fear Not The Man Who Has Practiced 10,000 Kicks Once, But I Fear The Man Who Has Practiced One Kick 10,000 Times.

--Bruce Lee

Rorooze

weazzy stomped me too man, it's all part of it ;D

originaljulz

Quote from: Taku on October 16, 2010, 11:35:57 PM
ggs to everyone i played(weazzys bison pretty muched stomped my face into the ground,and i got a pity round from an e.honda player  :'(,sol is it?) ,i was one of the new juri players,but easily one of those performances i'd rather forget.

anyway, it was great to finally meet everyone and see what the competition is like.already looking forward to the next ranbats ;D

btw,ggs to the blazblue guys.i was the litchi/tager user,and i wanna rematch with that guy that plays hazama lol

No probs bro I'm up for a game any time xD
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck g am fucked up. GGs to da bradazz. Soz for not shaking your hand Fong bro, you know i love you mane.

I can't really remember shit that night , was pretty bad weken .

We got too ruthless with the cans ay haha. Shot Scribble bro, your da man .. I will waste you next time rumble g.

And thanks for da ride Ace brada.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

Quote from: Zeyn on October 16, 2010, 04:00:06 PM
and shot smoof for yelling shin shoryuken everytime gouken landed ultra xD

lol, that only happened twice  :D

Jono

Oh hai guyz.

Totally gonna win next (next) week ;).

Mean to meet all of you anyway. 

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.