• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

SSF4 Fortnightly Ranking Battles - 26th Nov 2010

Started by Rorooze, September 01, 2010, 07:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

geneterror

I'M HYPE!

Will bring Blazblue etc if I can still get a ride with Rory.
KOW 2011

samurai black

i plan on doing back throw + ultra more often.

CaptainHook

Not sure if i can make it yet.. :(

Plus i've only really played once since i was last at scribble's with you Lenny..

I think i'm already worse than i was then. Ho ho ho.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

Rorooze

i'm hype. last exam on thursday. arrr!

geneterror: might be better if I pick the gear up on Thursday evening if thats sweet with you?

massi4h

originaljulz

Hey Graeme, text me if you can bring CS, and I'll come down and have a jam with ya.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: massi4h on November 09, 2010, 09:35:43 PM
So hype, exams are over finally yay.

Fuck all you cunts. Mine are next Mon,Thurs and Friday. Balllllllssssss. Am so broke this week too. I been saving for two weeks to top up my celly lol. Broke nigga shit mane.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Rorooze

Weazzy, reckon anyone in your class has some $$ to pay someone to sit their exam for them? I'll give you 10% if you got the hook ups. $200 bucks an exam, straight up.

Julz, come anyway :D

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Rorooze on November 09, 2010, 11:22:47 PM
Weazzy, reckon anyone in your class has some $$ to pay someone to sit their exam for them? I'll give you 10% if you got the hook ups. $200 bucks an exam, straight up.

Julz, come anyway :D

Jakk i doub it. I'm probably the only one that would have the balls to let you do it for me and i got jaaakk dollars.

can't wait till it's over am gonna try be a beast at BB:CS please everybody follow me.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CrazyMobius

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on November 10, 2010, 12:16:47 AM

can't wait till it's over am gonna try be a beast at BB:CS please everybody follow me.

I can't play that series. Don't like the character design. Same reason I couldn't get into Guilty Gear.

zos'la

Char design is quite nice.... I think most fighting games nowdays have very nice animations and design. Reason I don't play many of them is due to having to learn a new system and putting tons of time into it.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

fluxcore

I know it's all subjective, but man I am surprised that between GG and BB there isn't a single char design that's appealing.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

geneterror

Quote from: Rorooze on November 09, 2010, 07:32:45 PM
i'm hype. last exam on thursday. arrr!

geneterror: might be better if I pick the gear up on Thursday evening if thats sweet with you?
Shit no can do sorry I've got a friend coming over on Thurs night and we'll be on the PS3 most of the night. I'll see what I can do about Friday.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: fluxcore on November 10, 2010, 12:13:36 PM
I know it's all subjective, but man I am surprised that between GG and BB there isn't a single char design that's appealing.

Says the guy with Hakumen as his avatar
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.