• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 Fortnightly Ranking Battles - 26th Nov 2010

Started by Rorooze, September 01, 2010, 07:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Oh, right, I see how you read that.

Uhh, how to reword.

Surely there must be ONE char between gg and bb that appeals to almost everyone... it's not like the games are Arcana Heart or anything.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Ahhh. Yea its a bit weird. I quite like a lot of the GG/BB chars though, so i shouldnt really comment. Though im surprised sol isnt generally appealing.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Rorooze

electric

Does BB have a grappler that isn't Tager ? Or a mobile mix up character ala Makoto/Abel/Fuerte ?

I can honestly say I have no idea wtf goes on with GG, but BB has always been semi appealing... Rachel/Bang/Hakumen look pretty cool from what I've seen, but yeah... no clue.

Quick off topic question: Will CS be... "acquirable" on 360 when the EU release finally comes out ? Or does said 360 need hardware mods to be able to play acquired games ?
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

fluxcore

If you realise what tager is capable of there's little need for another grappler, lol. His magnetism is fucking crazy. Also: SCIENCE!

As for mobile mixups... pretty much every char has instant air dashes and high/low + crossup mixups... that's basically built into the engine. So... yes?
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

geneterror

As a Street Fighter player for so long it takes a while getting used to overheads leading to so much damage!
KOW 2011

originaljulz

Who's the guy who played Litchi who said he wanted to verse my Hazama again? If you're reading this, come to this ranbats :D
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

ErlKing2

Quote from: originaljulz on November 10, 2010, 03:34:08 PM
Who's the guy who played Litchi who said he wanted to verse my Hazama again? If you're reading this, come to this ranbats :D

what time does it start? i came to the previous ranbats and I only saw all people playing ssf4......

zos'la

Quote from: ErlKing2 on November 10, 2010, 11:47:59 PM
what time does it start? i came to the previous ranbats and I only saw all people playing ssf4......
then u shoulda joined them and play ssf4^^
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

geneterror

I posted here I wasn't taking BB:CS to the last Ranbats, I will try and let people know with enough time before each Ranbats if I will be bringing BB:CS or not.
This week is looking unlikely, doesn't look like I can get a ride with Rory, he kindly offered to pick the sticks and BB:CS tonight but I will be using the PS3, I have a friend coming over thats trying to learn SSF4. Two TE sticks and a PS3 are to much for me to try and take in as I walk into Giga, especially considering I can't put them in anything waterproof so if it rains all my stuff is fucked.
Sorry guys I will try and see if I can organise anything but at this point it's not looking good for BB:CS this week.
KOW 2011

CaptainHook

Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

Rorooze

We'll sort something bro, if worst comes to worst I'll come get ya, just a bit of a mission to do it this friday :<

CaptainHook

Oh that's close as to giga, i can come get you. Not sure what time i can get away from work yet.. hopefully 5 at the latest.
Got my assistant covering me for work.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

geneterror

Thanks Hook bro that would be awesome. PM me your cell number, what time do you want to cruise past?
Rory you are awesome but you already do so much...I'll probably scab a ride off you at the end of the night haha.

OK so BB:CS players...IT"S ON!
KOW 2011