• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

SSF4 Fortnightly Ranking Battles - 26th Nov 2010

Started by Rorooze, September 01, 2010, 07:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Not sure If I can make it to this one.
I wanna attend it just to say Hi & Bye to everyone coz this will most likely be my final games for SSF4.
But at the same time, I want to see who's going to win $100,000+ on SC2, the grand final for that match is tomorrow night as well >.<"

So hard to decide........

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

massi4h

Bro just log in to a computer at GIGA and play and watch your SC2 or something. You gotta come!

samurai black

i enjoyed ranbats and i enjoyed the cheese burger rings.

shot heretic, had fun playing your roo :D and fuck josh. raped my gouken haha

and cheers fong for the lift home :D

Rorooze

ranbats was beast. heaps of fun. lots of casuals. lots of gameplay tips going around. _b

so nice to play without thinking 'uh oh should be studying'

:D

[NIUE] weazzyefff

What time did you guys finish? i was gonnaa  come but it was liike 10:30.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CaptainHook

Everyone left to get food shortly after 10 bro..

Thanks to Andy, Ben, Bill, Mason, and Lenny for the help. :)
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

geneterror

Yeah ggs last night everyone, especially Julz hammering out a good session on BB:CS with me. Didn't get my ass handed to me as bad this time ;D
Came home and started training up on Bang, watch out haha!
KOW 2011

karizzma

GG to everyone last night. Good to see a lot of different characters being used. Actually able to get some good casuals in with Stignate and Richard. Also to the guys in the torny Lenny, Rumble, Mason, Bob thanks for showing why my Cody is so bad.

P.S. Bingo

CrazyMobius

Yeah good ranbats. Good vibe all round. Bloody muggy though.

fluxcore

I am yet again requesting ppl start recording some matches from ranbats to put up on nzvidsm youtube.

:(
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

electric

Was definitely a good ranbats - I've personally found a few things I need to work on - not sure exactly how I'm going to do that yet, but I'll come up with something I guess :/

Ben - your Dudley is boss - keep playing him... I think he suits your style better than Rog ever did. Pity I couldn't make the games a little more competitive

Bob - man, that would probably have to be the closest set I've ever played haha - nice Ken bro... Jump short is so ambiguous :( - I'm an idiot for eating so many DP's after crossing you up... Definitely keen to get some more in against you bro.

As for me... I might actually play less Abel at Ranbats unless someone wants the matchup experience so I can try break some stupid habits I have. Hopefully it'll pay off in the long run for everybody!
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: electric on November 13, 2010, 08:52:52 PM
Was definitely a good ranbats - I've personally found a few things I need to work on - not sure exactly how I'm going to do that yet, but I'll come up with something I guess :/

Ben - your Dudley is boss - keep playing him... I think he suits your style better than Rog ever did. Pity I couldn't make the games a little more competitive

Bob - man, that would probably have to be the closest set I've ever played haha - nice Ken bro... Jump short is so ambiguous :( - I'm an idiot for eating so many DP's after crossing you up... Definitely keen to get some more in against you bro.

As for me... I might actually play less Abel at Ranbats unless someone wants the matchup experience so I can try break some stupid habits I have. Hopefully it'll pay off in the long run for everybody!

Oh man . Why do you always do bad at these things. You do good as against me  :'(

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

electric

^ I just fail to adapt Weazzy - I go in with my normal style that beats some players, and loses to others. Then instead of adjusting accordingly, I just do the same dumb shit and get punished for it - even though I can see shit coming a mile away, muscle memory gets the best of me :/

Also bro I'm pretty sure if we played at ranbats it would be 2-0, 2-0 hahaha
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla