• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Westies?

Started by originaljulz, September 04, 2010, 07:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

originaljulz

Apparently a lot of you guys up here in Auckland are living out West?
Do you guys ever get together at peoples houses for mean gaming sessions?

Lol it would be mean if you did. I wanna get to know more of you guys from this forum, I only really know Lenny, Ben and Caleb. Er, I mean smoof.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Snakey

Are you telling me that a majority of you guys are westies....Dammit am I the only south Aucklander??
Every man has a plan.........Until he gets hit.

electric

Quote from: Snakey on September 04, 2010, 10:39:57 PM
Are you telling me that a majority of you guys are westies....Dammit am I the only south Aucklander??

Papakura WHAT - there's definitely a raft of South Aucklanders on here, mostly Westies though
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Jakkk , most of the guys are from South, and Len JUST moved out west.

I'm keen to get some offline games in. I go to that dude Dan's house now and then for some games. He's got a mean set up with two hrap3's. But last time i wen there he was wasted as and we played for like 15 mins before he smoked some weed and k.o'd lol, leaving me like 'wtf?'
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

originaljulz

Do you guys ever like, organise a mean smash with a whole lot of dudes rolling around for a night of gaming or nah? Lol I used to do it with school mates for stuff like Halo etc.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Thats pretty much what Ranbats are at giga every 2 weeks.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah except town is a fucking mish to get to and back, and cost's more than i make a week.

Also you get more games and shit, and peeps are real rude and will come outta nowhere and steal your game when you've been standing there for fucking ages. And kick you off when you lose a game when it's been best outta 3 for the last half an hour lol. Actually that makes sense to be on point all the fucking time,hmm ye w/e.

Someone should just pipe up and host a session...
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

fluxcore

I miss the training sessions at RvB :(
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

Quote from: originaljulz on September 05, 2010, 05:41:53 PM
Do you guys ever like, organise a mean smash with a whole lot of dudes rolling around for a night of gaming or nah? Lol I used to do it with school mates for stuff like Halo etc.

I'd love to do it at my place, but its just too small, and I can't have like 10 dudes over crowding my place up cause my flatmates would rage lol.

I was thinking we could approach somewhere like GamesHQ to do a little gathering or something at their shop, but I know that they get pretty busy.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on September 05, 2010, 09:42:31 PM
Yeah except town is a fucking mish to get to and back, and cost's more than i make a week.

Also you get more games and shit, and peeps are real rude and will come outta nowhere and steal your game when you've been standing there for fucking ages. And kick you off when you lose a game when it's been best outta 3 for the last half an hour lol. Actually that makes sense to be on point all the fucking time,hmm ye w/e.

Someone should just pipe up and host a session...

Motherfucker, if you lose, youre off. If people keep playing after a loss, its because theyre being cunts. I know. Because im a cunt.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh tru didn't know that. But nah i'll be winning and shit then go Cammy or someone thinking i got another life, than lose and get kick off and be like ay wtf it's best outta three isn't it? Oh well will teach me for fucking around anyway... And shit i'm gonna start being the biggest ingnit cunt eva,. If anyone tries to get me off i'll just bottle them over the head. Full bottle too, none of this light shit.

Lennysaurus

Normally we go if you lose you get off, but if you win 3 in a row then you get off and let other people play.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: [â,,¢Âªv] Phoenix Lenny on September 05, 2010, 11:39:35 PM
Normally we go if you lose you get off, but if you win 3 in a row then you get off and let other people play.

Another rule i had no idea existed lol. I think the only time i saw it in affect was when it was me haha... rats.

originaljulz

Quote from: [â,,¢Âªv] Phoenix Lenny on September 05, 2010, 11:39:35 PM

What, at the arcade? Win 3 in a row, and then give up your credit? Whuuuuuuut I have never seen anyone do this before lol. I know I don't.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: originaljulz on September 06, 2010, 12:03:48 AM
What, at the arcade? Win 3 in a row, and then give up your credit? Whuuuuuuut I have never seen anyone do this before lol. I know I don't.

No at Giga, as per the conversation above.  Weazzey is talking about the casuals at Giga.  Sonce we all put money in as opposed to the arcade when you're just riding your own money, we try and give everyone a turn.