• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Is anyone here actually learning/new in SSF4?

Started by Chocobuny, September 13, 2010, 03:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamBo

Chocobunny, add me big_table since i'm kinda learning still as well.

Will be good to have some battles!

In terms of BP, 10k? lol, i havent even broken 1k yet aha

SnappyTom

Hey Choco - I think we've played before, but please add me - I'm pretty new.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I reckon you guys should just add anyone regardless if they're new or not. You'll level up faster. No point in abusing punishable shit for weeks on end untill you play someone that punishes you for it. Midas well get straight to it bro.

Oh and online is real good place to practice imo. I got pretty good on it.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

weyden

I started playing about 2-3 weeks ago and online about 3 days ago  ::) I learn alot faster online but I only know how to use one character haha Sakura.  And 99% of my game is jump kick  :D so I still have a ways to go I also need a arcade stick I miss too any links using a control but learning is all the fun

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Are that wekura guy? I been playing you lots in ranked.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

weyden

my psn is wamura or something its my brothers account. He plays Juri and I play Sakura yup ill been playing you abit getting beat down hard haha

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yer gg's bro. Some good games in there. DW if you get the beats from me man. Everyone does bro. I AM WEAZAL!!!

Nice Sak btw.

samurai black

you that wamuera player? your sak is pretty rad bro. you throw heaps tho and teching online is bolo

weyden

haha weazzyefff when you went on the mic I thought you sounded like Bizzy Bone. Was some good games with everyone today I cant remember half of them as it was crate day. Tried doing at least half a wife beater to every match. I need to get a arcade stick and learn some new chars as Sakura is actually the only character I can use, I cant even use ryu in this game  ???

Skullator

Bizzy bone? That guy sounds a bit like Weazzyeff is more like it.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yer shot. Bizzy Bone's my nigga. And dis is what it sounds like...

GG's bra.

Skullator

Oh man I didn't know who that guy was at all, but now you linked the song I remember when that song was on radio all the time...

Better days! haha, the shit we get now =\

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck you must be older than i thought. I don't even remember that song being on the radio. Then again the first music i got into was backstreet boys and Ricky Martin. I shit you not.

samurai black