• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Recently watched...

Started by geneterror, September 14, 2010, 12:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

Randomly watched some cartoon called "Slacker Cats" that came on late at night a few weeks ago and thought it was hilarious  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1JhorDQfkA#t=03m41s

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Thats the best show i get to play out on my gay ass overnight shifts. >_>

Actually, I was probably working when you watched it. Next time im at work that late Ill run a crawl to christchurch and give you a shout out.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Nick4now

Bro if you just do a BIRRRRRRRRRY WOONNNGG!!! I'll turn gay for you. But I'm guessing I'm not your type since I'm not black enough.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

gunsmoke

ooooOOOOooooooo........OOOOO00000OOOooooo ;D
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

amendonz

watched the first season of parks and recreation, its good but not as good as people say, got the 2nd season there to watch, might pick up

gunsmoke

Streets of Rage 2 - Final Stage plus Ending - Axel - Normal

Best last boss theme
Best last stage
Best series of the game
Best ending  ;D :P ::)

One of the Epic old school Sega Genesis best games in all times... ;D
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

stereomonkey

Recently watched about 20 eps of Naruto Shippuden, the end eps for the Pain arc.  Was quite good and only watched them because of finishing Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Storm.  Also have to saay some of the cut scenes from the game were far nicer to watch than in the anime.  Would be nice to watch an anime in cel shaded for a change.

Also watch The Trip which was a fucking laugh and funny watching Steve Coogan act himself. Lol.  Bruce Lee my brother was a great movie.  Takes a while to get into it but is a decent flick by the end of it.  Kinda made in the same vain as Ip Man.

Currently watching Soul Eater, Monster (Cheers anime boys), Deadwood and the first season of Sorparnos.  Fuck Sorpranos is superb to watch.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

geneterror

Sopranos is awesome but I've seen it all to many times now. Deadwood is AMAZING!
KOW 2011

samurai black

Quote from: stereomonkey on January 19, 2011, 05:37:37 PMWould be nice to watch an anime in cel shaded for a change.
lolwut stu?

stereomonkey

Quote from: geneterror on January 19, 2011, 05:53:59 PM
Sopranos is awesome but I've seen it all to many times now. Deadwood is AMAZING!

Got it in 720p so rewatching it in awesome-ness.

Quote from: samurai black on January 19, 2011, 06:50:07 PM
lolwut stu?

Well cel shaded animation or whatever you call it.  Thought it looked pretty good.

originaljulz

Was it me that told you to watch Monster? Yehyah if it was. Someone listened to my suggestion. Are you enjoying it?
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

stereomonkey

It's going well and it's the kinda of anime I like too.  Not really into that Code Geass though.  Maybe watched about 4 episodes and I just didn't get into it. Though I did like watching it with the Jap commentary.

originaljulz

What's Code Geass about again? I don't think I've seen it.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

samurai black

Quote from: stereomonkey on January 19, 2011, 08:22:49 PM
Well cel shaded animation or whatever you call it.  Thought it looked pretty good.

yeah 'cept cel shading is basically used for almost every anime :D

stereomonkey

Well fuck I just know what looked good to me was that shit in the vid.  What would you call it?

Basically, I want to know what style of animation I should call it.  3D celshading animation? CG? ???