• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

upcoming games thread

Started by samurai black, September 16, 2010, 01:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amendonz

added you just before, just had my first win online haaha 4 -3 in extra time. yeah i think the first touch feels different and it makes to place your passes better, also the player collision are more extreme (maybe a bit too much imo) but yeah its definitely more of a sim now

Nick4now

I haven't gotten into any WWE games (or watched it) in years but after finding out that Macho Man is in the new up and coming WWE game I might consider getting it  ;D

OOOOOOHHH YEEEEEAAAAH

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

samurai black

anyone hype for the psp2?

im kinda expecting it to get smashed by nintendo and the 3DS. kinda like what happened the first time wtih the psp and DS  :D

Skullator

Yeah man, both consoles look good to me but I'm liking the idea of the PSP2 more.
Most likely it will be too hard to decide which to get and end up dropping money on both of them lol =\

Zelda OoT and Resident evils on the 3DS.
Final Fantasy \ Valkyria Chronicles on the PSP2.

That OLED screen is looking pretty bitchin', deffo prefer a solid display to two + 3d gimmicks.

originaljulz

Yeah I'm pretty excited for the psp2. Just as long as it's not bitch expensive. Have they officially released all their shit yet? Or still just rumours?
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

electric

Quote from: originaljulz on January 27, 2011, 11:21:28 PM
Yeah I'm pretty excited for the psp2. Just as long as it's not bitch expensive. Have they officially released all their shit yet? Or still just rumours?

Announced, but won't see actual hardware on shelves until the Christmas season
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

originaljulz

Quote from: electric on January 27, 2011, 11:26:27 PM
Announced, but won't see actual hardware on shelves until the Christmas season

Yeah thats kinda what I meant. So they've confirmed what it's going to look like and all its features? Link?
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

geneterror

Will probably get s 3DS when the price drops. If it stays like it is now, there is still nothing on PSP I need to play but I still rock my DS Lite. Sony better have some better games lined up for PSP2.
KOW 2011

samurai black

Quote from: [SAS]karizzma on January 28, 2011, 07:18:33 AM
Looks so good. They had MGS4 running on it, Im HYPE!
and they got 3 on the 3DS, which i still like more.

and i thought you sf4 freaks would be keen for some portable 3D ssf4

massi4h

Yeah I'm actually keen for a 3DS. But I don't think everyone else is. Also seriously want DOA Dimensions.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Totally read "a 3DS" as "AIDS" in Mason's post.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

also this.

looks kinda like a high-res melty blood. which a name just as stupid as melty blood