• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Seasons beatings 4 - Redemption :DAigo ,gamerbee, chocoblanka and momochi

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, August 14, 2010, 09:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

infow below , on oct 15-17 , daigo chocblanka and momochi flying out to the usa for this event and its being streamed by team spooky , cant wait to watch this , gunna b awesome , be nice to see if justin can win this against daigo and momochi

Season's Beatings: Redemption - Daigo, Momochi, Choco - Oct. 15-17, Columbus, OH

Godlike Entertainment presents:

Season’s Beatings: Redemption

Fugee and Ghaleon are offering redemption for anyone who’s got wrongs to right: disappointing Evo performances; failed tournaments; DQs; missed snapbacks; random Ultras. Compete in Ohio and erase the past alongside the world’s best competitors. A star is born every major -- SB is your time to shine.

Who: Daigo, Momochi, Choco Blanka, and the best of the U.S./Canada/Puerto Rico.

Last year 500 players from 38 states, Canada and Puerto Rico repped their homes to battle Daigo and Justin Wong for the Season’s Beatings Street Fighter championship. Justin's surprise Fei sent Daigo to loser’s bracket, but Daigo showed why World Warriors fear him as The Beast. Will Justin get revenge and claim the Street Fighter crown on his home turf? Will a dark horse prove himself as a true rival for the Big 2?

Also welcome Momochi and Choco Blanka on their first U.S. trip together. Is a fellow Japanese player all that can stop Daigo taking our money? Will a yet-unannounced traveler from the East take up the gauntlet against him as well? Stay tuned.

And as Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is prepared to reignite excitement in the Versus community, we’re proud to showcase MARVEL BABY at "the Mecca of Marvel" (thanks Dogface!) in perhaps one of its final moments in the mainstream spotlight.

MvC2 SB3 champion Chris Schmidt, after winning arguably the most fierce, stacked Marvel tournament of all time, returns two years later to try to win it all again against the East and West Coasts’ best.

Team Spooky will be producing the stream!

Wakeup SRK podcast, SB:R edition, with Keits, Skisonic and Ghaleon - 8/4/2010

Confirmed Special Events:

?

More to come. What would you like to see?

When and Where:

Friday, October 15, through Sunday, October 17, 2010 -- Three FULL days of Beatings.
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Will

Sounds mean, will be watching. T.Spooky is awesome with all their streams.
Learning....

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

this is on in 3 weeks ! also gamerbee confirmed as coming as well !
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "