• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

My WCG trip

Started by massi4h, September 29, 2010, 07:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rorooze

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Need to get that shit printed on a t shirt.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h

samurai black

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on October 09, 2010, 11:25:34 PM
Need to get that shit printed on a t shirt.

i know a place. $30 hahaha

CptMunta

Cheers for the write up mason. Sounds like a blast, shame about the lack of sf4 setups even for quick casuals. Cool that you rubbed sholders with fighting gmae royality :D I met Ryan in London and didn't get any games in. :( really nice guy though. Is Marn as batshit insane in real life as he is in his interviews?
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

zos'la

mm promo chicks are awlays hoT^^

btw new chick working at Giga on saturday night :) pretty hot :D
cute smile and mm pink.. PINK!!!!
LOL
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

massi4h

Lol yeah, I got a pic with Ryan but didn't turn out too well. Marn seemed like an alright dude. I didn't talk to him that much but he sounded sorta keen for a game at one point.

I asked him what arcades him and Justin normally play at (cause all these people on SRK told me which ones they do) and he said they don't play at arcades anymore.

I saw Ryan having a little fit cause the Tekken refs were being absolute fail. I think there was a 3 way tie in his pool and some other idiot was telling them to count how many rounds each player won.

fluxcore

They talked about that on the latest Avoiding The Puddle ep. The korean player was trying to rig the pool so that he came second, since the 1st place would go on to play Knee in the next round. Basically he intentionally lost one game, with the assumption that he'd then play again against Ryan Hart for the tiebreaker, which he would also throw to place 2nd in the pool. However the tourney rules were that the tiebreaker wasn't a play off, but strictly on rounds won.

The korean player therefore still came 1st, but I believe Ryan was angry that he was trying to game the system.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness