• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

SCI FI!

Started by Chalice, October 03, 2010, 02:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chalice

DONT LIE! you love it!  :-*

Stargate SG1 is awesome, star wars is awesome... most sci fi is awesome.

Discuss!

Gino

I remember watching Deep Space 9, Voyager and Lexx on CH4 years ago. Other than that not much else.

CrazyMobius

Aren't they making Star Wars in 3D next?

geneterror

I don't like Sci-Fi but my fiance is in the middle of watching the Farscape boxset I got her for Xmas. She watches all that stuff like Lexx, Firefly etc.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

This is where the real geeks come out lol. Sci High.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

HoneyBadger

Quote from: geneterror on October 04, 2010, 11:01:23 AM
I don't like Sci-Fi but my fiance is in the middle of watching the Farscape boxset I got her for Xmas. She watches all that stuff like Lexx, Firefly etc.

Bro I reckon your missus could win the Parking Lot mm
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Lennysaurus

I really enjopyed the first and second season of Lexx, the third was still okay, but the fourth season was awful.  Kai was pretty cool, and I walked around humming the Bruninjee war chant for freaking days after I finished watching it.

I'm a really avid Stargate fan.  Have watched every episode of SG-1 and Atlantis.  I'm trying to watch Stargate Universe, but it's pretty bad.

I also love Star Trek.  Deep Space 9 is sooo good, and easilt the best series in my opinion.  Im also a bit of a Jean-Luc fan as well.

Currently waiting for the new season of Sanctuary to start as well.  Last season ended on a cool episode.

So yeah.... bit of a Sci-fi geek.

Also, why did they cancel Firefly?  Shit was epic... and I'd totally hulksmash Summer Glau.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

originaljulz

Quote from: [â,,¢Âªv] Phoenix Lenny on October 04, 2010, 04:29:45 PM
I really enjopyed the first and second season of Lexx, the third was still okay, but the fourth season was awful.  Kai was pretty cool, and I walked around humming the Bruninjee war chant for freaking days after I finished watching it.

I'm a really avid Stargate fan.  Have watched every episode of SG-1 and Atlantis.  I'm trying to watch Stargate Universe, but it's pretty bad.

I also love Star Trek.  Deep Space 9 is sooo good, and easilt the best series in my opinion.  Im also a bit of a Jean-Luc fan as well.

Currently waiting for the new season of Sanctuary to start as well.  Last season ended on a cool episode.

So yeah.... bit of a Sci-fi geek.

Also, why did they cancel Firefly?  Shit was epic... and I'd totally hulksmash Summer Glau.

Lol I hated Stargate Atlantis... Gimme the first few seasons of the original Stargate anyday.

Also, Summer Glau is where it's at.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

stereomonkey

DS9 is quite good.  I like it because of its dark war tones and compelling stories.  Though Voyager is my favourite. Next Gen is great too but always felt a little silly at times like the original series is.  Worf has some great moments in there, especially when does damn klingon sisters try to fuck with him.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Eddy_COMBO

I'm guessing Red Dwarf doesn't count  ;D

If Stargate is the show with MacGyver in it then I have seen a lot of that. My family use to watch it all da time lol.
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

CrazyMobius

I quite like Sci Fi like Aliens, The Fifth Element, Running Man etc. Not so much into the type where everyone wears the same uniform.

Gino

Quote from: Eddy_COMBO on October 05, 2010, 05:20:49 AM
I'm guessing Red Dwarf doesn't count  ;D

It totally does, so does hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

CrazyMobius

He-man counts too BTW.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

So does Shortland Street.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.