• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PS360 PCB order thread

Started by Rorooze, October 03, 2010, 04:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

You mean the MAX it will be is $35 US...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

electric

These boards are gonna be amazing

Hard to see it coming too much under $35, especially with seemingly last minute additions to the board. Niggas should have just waited for a Rev 2 board or some shit to make their requests, but hey - whatevs... I'm keen.

Also, FREE SHIPPING MUFFUCKAAAAS
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Rorooze

Yeah $35 US max. I think the e-mail is suggesting that it won't be less than that :/ Hopefully not.

B BOY DRAW2

Quote from: electric on October 11, 2010, 09:18:17 AMAlso, FREE SHIPPING MUFFUCKAAAAS

;D
ooooooooohhhh....geeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

man...I can't wait!!!
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

Rorooze

Ok, I sent a reply saying we'll take another 2 so we should hear about the final price soon. It pretty pointless sending me the money now because we don't know what the exchange rate will be like when it gets charge to my CC so may as well wait till then I suppose.

Free shipping is gonna save us quite a bit of cash.

CaptainHook

Any point bringing you cash on friday or just wait??
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

Rorooze

depends if the price is announced by then. i'll post it here when I get it :o

Rorooze

Quote***************************************************************************
-- Information about pre-order payment of the PS360 PCB â€"

* Final price for the PS360 will be 35US$/pcs + shipping.
It will not be sold in kit-form = unassembled.

PS360 will be ready to ship out at either in the end of the month or early next month.
If you want to add arcade parts to your order please e-mail us a list and we will reply with a quote. Please include product name, how many you want and color.
We have 10% discount on all joysticks and buttons as a thanks for the pre-order!

* Shipping Information:
http://akihabarashop.jp/PS360Shipping.html
Our offer still stands that if you add an extra PS360 to your order you will get free EMS shipping (then you can track your package online). If you want to order arcade parts also then we will have to recalculate the total shipping cost but it will be in favour of the customer.
Also, please note that if you choose Airmail shipping and your package get´s lost we can not do anything to help you because it does not have insurance or tracking.
Please choose EMS, if possible, to be on the safe side.

Alternative Shipping for USA:
This will not be shipped out as fast as the other shipping link above, it will take a longer time before it is shipped out (about 1-2 weeks more). Package will be shipped from inside USA so it will be cheaper shipping. If you want this shipping you can NOT combine your PS360-order with other arcade parts. You can pay the shipping price when it is ready to be shipped out and you only need to pay for the PS360 first.

* Payment:
Pay to: paypal@akihabarashop.jp
We accept payment through PayPal. If you only have a credit card then we can send an invoice and you can pay that way also.
When you have sent the payment please send an e-mail afterwards with information of what your name is, what paypal address you used and your total order.

* Guarantee:
PS360 is made by a professional company and every PS360 is tested before shipped out. 
We gladly help guide the customer in setting up the PS360 with guides and different setups but if the customer makes an error in some way and it damages the PS360 we can not be held responsible. Also, we can not be held responsible if the PS360 stops working BUT we will of course help you as much as we can figuring out the problem.
We will have many guides with different setups and FAQ´s when it lauches to make it easier for you.

Paypal:
paypal@akihabarashop.jp

E-mail:
contact@akihabarashop.jp

Best Regards,
The Akishop

Basically, http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi?Amount=35&From=USD&To=NZD shows 35 USD = $46.20 NZD. I'll pay though paypal so it might vary a little to whats on XE. Will update once I do that :o

B BOY DRAW2

Quote from: Rorooze on October 16, 2010, 01:05:12 PM
Final price for the PS360 will be 35US$/pcs + shipping.

Warming up the soldering iron already...  ;D

fluxcore

It will *NOT* be sold in kit form
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CptMunta

I'm stupid.

So kitform means you have to assemble it yourself. And it's not being sold in kit form so it comes assembled. right?  ???

Or it will not be sold assembled as in kit form means assembled.  ???

I hope there's a nice lengthy tutorial to come out with it. ;)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Rorooze

Yeah I was confused by the wording originally but I'm pretty sure it means that it comes assembled, they won't do it cheaper and let you solder it yourself.

B BOY DRAW2

Quote from: fluxcore on October 16, 2010, 08:42:38 PM
It will *NOT* be sold in kit form

ahhh...my bad...

I'm sooo eager to get this thang!!!

CptMunta

Cheers again Rorooze.

I might order another one for my SE once my TE is all decked out and sorted and working on my laptop.

Then our tourney's can run on decent arcade sticks on either console. :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Rorooze

Alright. All paid. Eeeek. Paypal information below:

QuoteSent to:   
Takashige Kaji   
Email:   
paypal@akihabarashop.jp

Amount sent:   
-$770.00 USD
Fee amount:   
$0.00 USD
Net amount:   
-$770.00 USD (equals -$1,043.63 NZD)

Conversion from:   
-$1,043.63 NZD
Conversion to:   
$770.00 USD
Exchange rate:   
1 New Zealand Dollar = 0.737816 U.S. Dollars

Date:   
19/10/2010
Time:   
16:40:17 GMT+13:00
Completed

Thats for 22 units. That equals $47.44 NZD for 1 unit, $94.88 for 2 units or $142.31 for 3 units.

1 unit: Fluxcore, Smoof, B BOY DRAW, Zeyn, Barnstorm, CaptainHook, CPTMunta, JoshBosh
2 units: Rorooze, Karizzma, BIRRY WONG, moose.
3 units: Electric, Rugdoctor.

My bank account details are as follows: 03 1547 0043586 001 - name is Rory McCully if you need it.

Make sure you put a reference name (probably forum name is best) so I can tick you off my list. Please get it paid by next Friday. If I get them on my doorstep and you haven't paid I won't be sending em to ya (expected to be end of month/early next month).

BTW, I won't be at ranbats next Friday due to university so no point in hoping to get the cash to me then.

Chur.