• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

PS360 PCB order thread

Started by Rorooze, October 03, 2010, 04:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moose!

Want a bit more for postage from us 04ers?

Rorooze

Good point. I got no idea how much it will cost though. And how many PCB's you guys have ordered?

Moose, barnstorm + rugdoctor? thats 6 PCB's. is 10 bucks for postage reasonable? Probably wanna put it in a box rather than a bag so they don't get damaged.

moose!

10 is more than reasonable- +$2 per PCB wellingtonians?

CptMunta

Awesome! Will put money thru asap :)

Just wondering shall I put a little extra sumthing sumthing for postage to Christchurch? Would 10 bucks cover it?
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Rorooze

Just you in CHCH right? 5 bucks will probably cover 2 PCB's? I don't post packages so not sure how much stuff costs :o Send me 10 and i can reimburse you if its less!

fluxcore

I'll just pick mine up at the xmas tourney if that's ok with you?
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Rorooze

CptMunta

Need your account name to pay you online man.  :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

karizzma

How long is it going to take for them to be shipped over?

Rorooze

EMS shipping meant to take 3-4 days. They won't be shipping out till end of month though.

karizzma

Oh so they will not be round by the next ranbats anyway? Was going to pick them up then lol

Rorooze

Ah yeah they won't be, should definitely have them by the next ranbats though. Main reason for wanting the money by then is to make sure I got enough to cover the CC bill before it's due and I can chase people up who haven't paid.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Mind if i pay you next week? I've had a few surprise expenses come up this week and im pretty fucking poor. Like, Weazzy levels of poor.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CaptainHook

Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

Rorooze

n/p birry wong, read my post i said till next friday is fine, then i'll unleash my internet rage.