• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

NZism Presents - CHRISTMAS DAMAGER - 11 December 2010

Started by Rorooze, October 06, 2010, 07:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

Quote from: [PF]CrazyMobius on November 24, 2010, 07:40:23 AM
I don't think CVS2 is set up there anymore. Could be wrong though.

Awww man I seriously hope that you're wrong  :-[

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Lennysaurus

So who's coming from CHC?

You guys play some CVS2 aye?  I'd be keen to rock a MM or two on that.  Haven't played since nats so I'm a bit rusty atm, but if you guys are keen then I'll put in some practice ready for damager.

Maybe do a team MM if you guys have enough?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Nick4now

I think it's just Redtie and myself atm. Redtie's older bro (He came 3rd on HDR here at the last tourney) might join us just for HF though lol

Redtie and I play CVS2, we're not too great at it but I still consider it to be my favourite fighting game along with HF. MM? ummmm depends how much. Too broke atm  :P

geneterror

Lets just play some CvS2! Happy to bring my copy, the trusty namco sticks and my PS2 :-*
KOW 2011

Lennysaurus

Yah thatd be awesome Graeme.  Can anyone bring a TV for it?  The one I have is too big.

What about we do a small tourney for it? Like a Side tourney.  3 buck entry or something.  I'm just keen to play some CVS2 with something on the line tbh.

BUT WE HAVE TO PLAY IT!!!!  We say that we are gonna play CVS2 all the time and we never get to play it.

SO GODDAMNIT COME HELL OR HIGH WATER WE WILL PLAY!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Nick4now

I'm REAL keen! I hardly ever play CVS2 these days since it died at TZ and when I do get to play I'm usually getting beasted by Propafanda haha But also it'll fun to play other players for once instead of the chch crew  :D

LN

There is no knowledge that is not power

redtie

Oh yeah keen! I need a pad though. And some practice too hohoho.

Hohoho is the best laugh

Squares

I already went ahead and registered them but, I have two Japanese friends down in Palmerston North who said they might be able to make it up for the Super Street Fighter IV part of the CHRISTMAS DAMAGER. Any problems with them being a maybe?

I also hope they will allow the DLC characters.... I've really only been playing Valkenhayn, if it comes down to it, I guess I'll use my substitute, Tsubaki. But either way I'll be far from ready for this, haha. Oh well, should be a laugh.
Nyaaaa

LN

zos'la

It would be fine if your friends turned up on teh day square and apr/ register.

Also are they part of the Palmy SF scene? it seems like they have been having some bar fight nights and stuff liek that? would be good to see the level of gameplay as they are in secret training from what I heard.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

LN

I think you're confusing Palmerston North with New Plymouth.

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Squares

Quote from: zosla on November 25, 2010, 11:01:23 AM
O!!! HHAHAHA opps... me and my geography ftw!!!!

-1 point for zosla!

Wait why are the even bothering with a European release of BlazBlue: Continuum Shift for PS3?
And how come it's taken so long for them to even get a PS3 release out?

Xbox 360 is understandable, Microsoft are cunts when it comes to licensing.

I guess I have to put my Valkenhayn away.. kind of disappointing.
Nyaaaa

originaljulz

Yeah was gonna post that. Since we're using the PAL xbox version of CS I don't think the DLC will be out yet. Maybe Makoto, but even then :/

Just say no DLC, and guts for Valk mains.

Shouldn'ta tier whored anyway amirite.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!