• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

NZism Presents - CHRISTMAS DAMAGER - 11 December 2010

Started by Rorooze, October 06, 2010, 07:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squares

Looks like I might have a character ready for CHRISTMAS DAMAGER. Might be a bit early to say now, but any input you guys have after tournament is welcome. ^^
Nyaaaa

massi4h

If it's real important to you just get a stereo 3.5mm splitter from like DSE for less than $5 and bring it with some headphones. I have a couple but can't find any atm. There should be sufficient sound though.

Squares

I'll probably bring one, if not it won't be a big deal.
Nyaaaa

originaljulz

What more sounds do you need than the cheering of the crowd? Jk.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Mr. Justice

Quote from: Rorooze on November 25, 2010, 07:06:55 PM
Due to the delays in the EU release of BB:CS we are going to swap to PS3 instead of Xbox360 to run the BB:CS tournament...

I imagine a bunch of people don't have sticks for PS3, if thats the case then I'm sure the guys with PS3 sticks won't mind sharing them with you, given they've probably been using other peoples xbox360 sticks at other NZism events.

Hey guys, I've got a PS3 stick which I'd be more than happy to share, just wondering if this change to the PS3 console is still confirmed for the tournament?

Major hype for BB:CS tourny in NZ!
j.C x N

Rorooze

Yes it's PS3. First post as been updated to reflect this change.

Apparently there is also a HRAP3 at Giga for PS3 so we can probably use that.

geneterror

Hey Rory if you want to pick me up that day (for some early practice) I can just take both my PS3 TE sticks and just leave them plugged in all day so everybody is on an even playing field with gear. Assuming everyone is OK with playing on TE's?
KOW 2011

Squares

Nyaaaa

originaljulz

Quote from: geneterror on November 29, 2010, 07:38:03 AM
Hey Rory if you want to pick me up that day (for some early practice) I can just take both my PS3 TE sticks and just leave them plugged in all day so everybody is on an even playing field with gear. Assuming everyone is OK with playing on TE's?

I approve this message.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

geneterror

Sweet TE's it is!
It also just saves the hassle of changeovers/buttonchecks etc for those people judging/running the tourney.
KOW 2011

zos'la

I think we should all wear some sort of theme to this Tournament!!! liek xmas stuff or something ya know!! its the time of the year, I think it would be cool taking photos with everyone wearing something xmassy :P
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

cunt, birry wong and umehala are our costumes for armageddon next year

redtie

So, I was wondering.. how many stars are we going to play on for CVS2? iirc the PS2 version was quite slow on default speed compared to the arcade version.