• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Who is the smartest on the forum?

Started by redtie, October 11, 2010, 04:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on October 13, 2010, 04:54:20 PM
Maybe you need to find one of those "I got ripped in 2 weeks !!!" ad's and click on that motherfucker.
Nah one of those ' I earn 4k a month from working at home' ads g. It's just me trying to get you to sell crack for me.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Rorooze

easy. i assume this is your homework? :p

Velocity of H = 1.6 m/s and velocity of T = 0.2m/s

a) at time = 0, distance travelled by H = 0, T = 80.

it then takes 50 seconds for H to travel 80m, in this time T travels 10 m.
it then takes 6.25 seconds for H to travel 10m, in this time T travels 1.25 m
it then takes 0.78125 seconds for H to travel 1.25m, in this time T travels 0.15625 m
it then takes 0.097656 seconds for H to travel 0.15625m, in this time T travels 0.019531

the flaw with the solution is that the distance travelled by H & T gets closer to zero every time you do the next step, so you can only really figure out what time  and distance H & T will be almost equal.

b) you can solve this simultaneously by setting 80 - 0.2 * time = 1.6 * time. that equals 80 = 1.8 * time, therefore time = 80/1.8 = 44.4444 seconds and distance travelled by T = 0.2 * time = 8.88889 m

c) same as before but instead you plot 80 + 0.2 * time and 1.6 * time on a graph. solving simultaneously your intersection should be at time = 57.14286 seconds and distance travelled by H = 91.42857 m

d) similar to before, except have 100 + 0.2 * time instead of 80 + 0.2 * time.

you should be able to get the rest yourself :p

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL yer bro sweet. Copy & Paste time..boo yahh.

What's your name bro i have to put in your name or i'll get into shit haha.

edit: I meant your full name. you can pm me if it's something shamefull like Maria.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Rorooze

i wouldn't copy and paste that post man, you should at least check it and finish the rest of the questions :p

samurai black

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on October 14, 2010, 05:33:27 PM
edit: I meant your full name. you can pm me if it's something shamefull like Maria.

hahaha, i see what you did there

massi4h

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on October 14, 2010, 05:33:27 PM

I also see what you did there. LOL nice.

fluxcore

Quote from: massi4h on October 14, 2010, 09:25:33 PM
I also see what you did there. LOL nice.

I see what YOU did THERE! lol nice!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I see what you all did there. Go fuck yourselves.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: [â,,¢Âªv] Phoenix Lenny on October 21, 2010, 12:42:32 PM
OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whatttt?

NINE THOUUUUSAANNNDDD!!! RAHHHHHHHH

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Can someone try do my homework for me. My teacher won't even tell me how to do it besides it's easier if you use a excel spreadsheet. It's not even fucking easier mane.

Rorooze

it's pretty simple. if you can write the problem in terms of 5 equations then excel can solve it automatically using the solver add-on. You can do it by hand as well. By observation you can at least say

Canada has 5 or more medals
Netherlands has 9 or more medals
USA has 3 or more medals

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL sweet, someone from my class emailed it to me. They did it the pen and paper way. Excel was fucking up my shit hard too, like the formula's for the functions were wrong as lol. I put in the answer in my excel and it came out wrong as fuck. I woulda been on it all night getting nowhere.

Rorooze

you'd get way more out of your course if you actually figured out how to do the questions properly. how do you plan on passing the exam if you just copy the assignments man?

how many medals did they get for USA and netherlands? :p