• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Forum post: I was in prision for 2 years

Started by Gino, October 19, 2010, 10:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddy_COMBO

That was a really good read, very interesting. Damn that gut raking sh_t is hella disturbing, its like they were trying to mummify the dude(man dat sh_t was disturbing when I first heard about it in primary). Also his experiences after prison reminded me of shawshank redemption, rehabilitating problems, temptation of crime(had to watch it again after reading this). 
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

Lennysaurus

I got locked up for 20 years for killing my wife and the dude she was boning on the side.  The evidence was bullshit as but the cunts sent me away for it anyway.

Met a dude named Red that helped me out.  Getting me shit from the outside, like a rock hammer that I used to make a mean as chess set.  We used to play that shit the time, but I pwned him cause he was fucking noob as.  The warden found out that I had some m4d $k1llz with accounting, so I helped him out with some dodgy as tax shit.  The warden made sure that niggahs stopped hasslin me, and hooked me up with a mean as library.  Got a phat cell too.

Unfortunately, the warden ended up being a major fucking dick, and organised it so that I wouldn't get released on my proposed day of release.  What a dick aye?  What that git didn't know is that I had spent the last 20 years digging a phat as tunnel to the outside!  So I gapped it with the wardens cash and sent the evidence of his dooshiness and tax fraud to the local newspaper.  Homo killed himself... LOLZ!

So now I'm kicking it back in Mexico building me a sweet boat, and mah nigga Red rolled through as well when he got out!!!  Fucking mean as bro!

Anyway.  Thats my story bout my time on the inside.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

redtie

I saw a piece of dog poo and it had a peanut in it

Does this relate to the thread?

Not really

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Damn sounds hectic as Lenny mane. Atleast you didn't have to crawl through 4 football fields of sewage shit like i had to. Now when niggaz go 'you the shit mane'. I just reply with 'na mane, I'm the whole fucking sewage system - real talk homey'.

I heard you and your friend ended up getting stranded out at sea. Yer, you ended up raping him, them eating him after you killed him. Half an hour later the water rats went past and saved you. Then threw you in Alcatrez, where you started a new tunnel but died before it was 30 meters long.

R.I.P Red.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

B BOY DRAW2

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on October 21, 2010, 12:21:28 PM
...Yer, you ended up raping him, them eating him after you killed him. Half an hour later the water rats went past and saved you...

I heard it was kill him...and then raped him  :-X
and then you gave yourself botox on your balls to get the wrinkles out and got a tattoo of Red's face on your balls and waxed your pubes to look like Red's beard.
Then you started talking to your balls just to keep your sanity while stranded at sea!

...or maybe that's just an absurd rumor...

What was prison desert like?
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

samurai black

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on October 21, 2010, 02:37:04 PM
told me it was cream pies :D
Really? Fuck all i got was those damn cockmeat sandwiches.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on October 21, 2010, 04:48:08 PM
Really? Fuck all i got was those damn cockmeat sandwiches.

He said dessert in PRISON, not dessert at HOME.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Chuckk

Just read it all, amazing fucking read. Cheers.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny