• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSP

Started by [NIUE] weazzyefff, October 26, 2010, 10:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Don't know if there's another thread like this ay. Meh.

I got a psp 1000 from my lil sister for swapping a camera. Can someone tell me how to hack this one. I wanna play some damn games.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Skullator

hacking psp 1000 is so easy it's free.

First thing to check is that your sister hasn't upgraded the firmware to most recent legit version, if that's the case you will need to downgrade before you jailbreak which can be a pain.

Follow a guide like this one, this website is very good, alot of good guides on this forum if you look around.
http://www.pspmod.com/forums/psp-firmware-guides/60721-guide-chickhen-cfw-1ks-hackable-2ks.html

If you have any questions about it just copy paste the words into google, guarantee you the downloads you need or questions you have will be answered 10000 times.

Going to bed no time for better reply

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Haha shot Skull ma nigga.

Yer she said she hasn't update in ages cos she don't play it anyway. But i'ma go bed before i start this fucking mission, just gave up on ggpo, before i know it the sun will be up and i'll be fucked for Uni.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

B BOY DRAW2

Word Skull...another good site is http://www.psp-hacks.com/psp-hacks.php

then look for cps2psp and start getting some roms!!!
I been thrashing the Alpha series hard lately!!!
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

So do i install the fw update 5.03 and then the Chikhen for 1ks?

On Skulls link?

EDIT: NM . Found out you do. But then i tried to download 5.03 and i couldn't open it. It's a rar type file and i think that means you need something else to open it ay. Fuck to dumb to try this shit.

I will haras you Skul next time you on facebook bro

zos'la

Dude... u download teh application to your PC..... get the folders sorted and plug ur psp into ur PC and then transfer the files across, once done u run what teh guides tell u...
oh..  .rar is just like zip ( compression utility ) u just download winrare or 7 zip and u can uncompress it back into normal files...

LOL but please harrass Skul as much as u like!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

B BOY DRAW2

I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

samurai black

how big is the memory stick weazal?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

aWW BRO  i nearly did it from Skull's link. I just need to go to pictures and clik on the pictures then click on eggsploit.

Only thing is there's no 'pictures' on the xmb. i got psp 1k.

do you thiink they mean photo's.

Fcuk photo;s still didn't work.

memory stick is 448 mb.

zos'la

lol ur memory stick can barely fit one game....
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: zosla on October 27, 2010, 05:12:41 PM
lol ur memory stick can barely fit one game....
Fuck i'l be happy to get that one game lol.

Damn how much do they cost mane.

Im up to the bit where it keeps freezing now. How many times did it take you's for it too work?

Skullator

Andy is right, most of the PSP games are bigger than your entire memory stick you'll have to buy like at least a 2 GB one if you wanna have a couple games on it + save and stuff.
Most good games are like over 1.1GB, some puzzle games and shit are like 200-400MB though.

Weazzy did you download the eggsploit.tiff file and put it anywhere on your memory stick?
Try putting in the eggsploit.tiff in the PICTURES folder which is present in the root (beginning) of the memory stick....delete the one from Photo folder if thats where you put it.

Also, hard turn off your PSP, hard turn it back on (Hold the slider bar for a few seconds to turn it off properly instead of hibernate or whatever) eggspolit not showing up in the XMB is a common problem, so just reboot the thing and shit and keep trying.

Edit: bit where it keeps freezing? Mane I can't remember that shit it was years ago, you're doing well keep it up.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

lol fm ms.

i jus want something to play on it ay anything will be shimmeee.

Hard i got that eggsploit thing now. It's i photo's. I watched the vid below and just dragged it in there. Before i was extracting in there lol.

Fuck i tried like 30 times already is there a maxx where you know that's when you must've fucked something up lol.

amendonz

Got one of these on thursday. Lame 3002 with the 6.2 fw so if I want to hack I have to do it everytime I turn it off. So just bought sfa3max and capcom collection on mighty ape. 44 for both down from bout 120 for the labour day sale.  Might just flick it on tho, only cost 120 new in the box. But those games arrived and now i'm getting used to the psp controls it's alright. World tour mode on alpha 3 max is fucking sweet. 

..bit of a cool story there...

CptMunta

When you start rocking the emus that's when the psp becomes awesome! You can play pretty much any game from the ps1 era backwards. Including a ton of arcade games. Cps1 cps2 etc....

My favs:
Metal gear peace walker
This game is incredible one of the best metal gear games I've ever played. Portable ops isnt anywhere near as good
God of War:
Both games are great latest one is better though.
Alpha 3 max
Great world tour and extra modes. Yun, Eagle, Maki and Ingrid
Tekken 6
Pretty impressive port Soul Calibur 4 is also amazing but single player is lacking.

Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta