• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

PSP

Started by [NIUE] weazzyefff, October 26, 2010, 10:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amendonz

How do you guys set your controls up?

I use
L LP
R LK
Square MP
Circle HP
X MK
O HK

Also i'm using the thumbstick. Tried the dpad but it's too shit.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh man, I have to try those games man.

Metal gear, Gow and Alpha 3 is my next games to get.

I hacked mine but don't know what to do now. I got shitty MS with 449 mb lol. How you put arcade game on it? I bet those ones should be small ay.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

you just copy them into the ISO folder weazzy.

and iirc, soul calibur: broken destiny was under 400mb, but imo gets boring fast with no proper single player.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh yer shot bro lol. Fuck i woulda never cracked it without your guys helps. Thanks bradaz.

I got alpha 3 it was pretty small. 250 mb.

Its hard with the controls though, but who cares atleast i can button mash something instead of studying lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

amendonz

Try the set up I use. I find I wasn't using the hard buttons in combos with them on top.much better now. Also how you doing with the dpad? Dragon punch coming out much?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yer i just get sore  hands man. I do alright with them as the shoulder buttons. But just had to change the hp to the right side. Cos it feels better to me.

All the good games are thoose long as rpg titles. I just want a easy like mario sort of game. Any ideas?

samurai black

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on October 28, 2010, 12:49:22 PM
I just want a easy like mario sort of game. Any ideas?
i would suggest daxter, but its too big for your memory stick.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

samurai black

yeah bro, you need to hustle yourself a larger memory stick. otherwise youre only other option is to emulate the older stuff and i know youre not a fan of those games.

amendonz

What about gameboy games, just low key I wouldn't mind playing through pokemon red again. Just quietly...

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on October 28, 2010, 01:17:32 PM
yeah bro, you need to hustle yourself a larger memory stick. otherwise youre only other option is to emulate the older stuff and i know youre not a fan of those games.

Nah i'm keen bro. How big is emu though? Does it go on Ms?

We you guys get your iso's from. Im jus gona shop around for games that can fit.

B BOY DRAW2

you on 5.00 M33-6 Firmware?
If you have any of the M33 firmwares, you can hit select from the home screen and more options pop up!
Go to usb and change it from "memory stick" to "UMD"...
Now any time you have a UMD in and connected to a computer...you can drag and drop the UMD to your desktop and it'll "Back-up" the umd to the desktop! Switch back to "memory stick"...
Now put that "Back up" in the ISO folder!!!

Hit up all your mates with UMD's and "Back up" those bad boys!!!

...but yeah...get that memory stick expanded bro...

cps2psp is baddass!!!
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hard that sounds pretty mean. But my mates don't even have a psp lol.

Tried that patapon game. Fuck i got n o rythm lol.

This sites pretty bad. http://www.devils-shadow.com/forums/psp-iso-cso-downloads/1732-every-eur-us-psp-iso-ever-released.html

originaljulz

Fuck Patapon is the shit. I want that game hard.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!