• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

PSP

Started by [NIUE] weazzyefff, October 26, 2010, 10:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: originaljulz on October 28, 2010, 06:28:54 PM
Fuck Patapon is the shit. I want that game hard.

Yeah man. That games pretty original ay. I must look like a dick playing that game cos i can't stop nodding my head. It's impossible to play without doing that. Anything to clear the stages i guess. When you get fever the lil guys (forgot their names already) throw out some mean MIA sounding tunes haha.

There's a 3rd one coming out too i think.

Also, Ultimate Goons and Goblins is pretty dope mane. Haven't done jakk study for my test tomorrow haha....fuck.

Im gona get this memory stick so i can put the phat rpgs on it. Gangs   http://www.trademe.co.nz/Gaming/PSP/Accessories/Other/auction-327819063.htm
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yo do you's know any good sites to get iso's from? I just got a 8gb stick, gangsss!!!!

I'm gona play that Disgaea and Monster Hunter. I heard those games were pretty bad. What other games are bad on this?

Gonna thrash these till BBCS comes out.

Also can't you go on network if you hacked your psp. I'm on fw 5.50 gen d3 and can't seem to get into network. It would probably wana prompt you to update to some officail fw anyway ay.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

stereomonkey

piratebay/hotfile + google = good friend.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Priatebay says stay away. And how do you download from hotfile? The hotfile downloader software doesn't work.

Also i think they have codenames to protect being deleted. Cos when i try search in other related sites they are unavailable. The files. The ones i did dowload from the site I linked to in this thread are codenamed too.

I'm sure there's a way easier way. But it will take ages of registering and trolling forums, which i have been doing.

All the games on the site i've tried so far are good and work even though their divided into parts. But I just really want to get Disgaea: AOD but on that site it doesn't work  :'(

stereomonkey

Piratebay.org is usually trusty if you wanna get recent games. Anything older than a couple of months is hard because nobody keeps seeding.  Hotfile is good when you're looking for a hard to find game.  I know of a forum that has all PSP games but you would only be able to download a couple with a free account before hotfile say wait an hour for your next download. I can PM the forum to ya if you like?
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"