• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Random Thoughts Thread.

Started by CrazyMobius, October 29, 2010, 07:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Eddy_COMBO

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on December 23, 2010, 12:13:50 AM
Jakk G. Badd Santa lol.

nah what about that one with Adam sandle and it's a cartoon. I love that movie. Fuck da haters.

8 crazy nights lol that is a pretty crazy movie to put on with these family movies. although C4 could show it since they show mature animated shows like southpark.
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

samurai black

8 crazy nights is awesome. i think they could play it with the family movies just fine, they play bad santa every year and its a bout a swearing, drinking white trash santa who likes butt fucking.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yer they do play it. Like every year. Where do you think i watched it? Fucking rental for a cosy night in? LMFAO.

Quote from: samurai black on December 23, 2010, 04:07:49 PM
8 crazy nights is awesome. i think they could play it with the family movies just fine, they play bad santa every year and its a bout a swearing, drinking white trash santa who likes butt fucking.

PLus Sized woman!!!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

samurai black

ive decided that ocelot is the best character in the MGS games.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

LN

wait what? this is turning into some bizarre wombo combo hybrid thread :/
There is no knowledge that is not power

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on December 23, 2010, 11:22:33 PM
ive decided that ocelot is the best character in the MGS games.
Ocelot? OCELOT!?!? OCELLLLOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Nick4now

When it comes crashing down and it hurts insiiiiiide

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

redtie

I'm off to the pub. Then church. Then back to the pub.

Drinking FADC church xx pub

Pinolicious

Philippines is hot and sticky, it's suppose to be one of the cooler seasons.  Yeah right.

The Tekken scene here is still hardout, much better than NZ, both in quantity (obviously cause of the larger population), and the quality.  No gimmick scrubs like me haha.  They read me like a book.

In fact, there was this little fat kid, probably 10years old, and chubby (not many of those in Phils lol), he kicked my ass too.

Street fighter is also big too, although they aren't as loud/vocal/hype as the Tekken players.  Then again, it was only the one day i played.  But yeah, they kick ass.  They dont' have arcade edition, I dont' even know if it's supposed to be out yet.

Not many people battle on consoles, it's all arcade battles.  They have teams, that are based at certain places/malls/arcades, and they all challenge other teams from other places/malls/arcades.  They're pretty hard out.
<PSN> Kriselda

samurai black

Quote from: redtie on December 24, 2010, 03:19:19 PM
I'm off to the pub. Then church. Then back to the pub.

Drinking FADC church xx pub

i expected a 'I may be some time,' in there.

fucking brotown.

originaljulz

Is it weird that I'm a guy, but I dig cute stationary
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

samurai black

[NIUE] weazzyefff

NOt weird. It's pretty gay though.