• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Random Thoughts Thread.

Started by CrazyMobius, October 29, 2010, 07:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karizzma

nztauranga

American businessman won the $300 mill lottery, he recieved $110 mill cash check..wtf! Rest mus ov been taxed?? Nz however dont tax the winnings only interest earned while in th bank. Yeah i'd sell my ps3 etc for 50tickets for 32mil. Hp me a xbox the following week.
-work to live not live to work-><>

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

with the huge american 300 mill amounts they can get the 300 mill over 25 years so like 12 mill a year or the can get a lump sum payment like 100 mill straight up .
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

B BOY DRAW2

^ word

...I think it might even be law in some states that a win of that amount has to be paid out in installments, and can't be paid in a lump sum.
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

originaljulz

Me not winning the 28mil last week must just be a sign that I was meant to win the 32 instead.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

stereomonkey

Quote from: Elixir on April 06, 2011, 08:17:02 AM
Got mine.

They should have a limit on it though, like 3 per person, as opposed to people buying like 50, which I hear is popular among those Maori types.
Quote from: electric on April 06, 2011, 08:47:01 AM
I call bullshit - since when do any of us have enough money for 50 lotto tickets ?

Shame Kung
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

samurai black

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

massi4h

Got 5 :( I swore the 3rd one was Guile...

kingpiccolo

HoneyBadger

Shame cunts. I got 10 but R2 and Elmo are fucking bullshit how the fuck is that R2. Blue on the top of his head is the same hue as other blues in Star Wars. This guy is a fucken scrab
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

electric

Got 8, but yeah, I'll blame the ones I didn't get on the drawings
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: massi4h on April 08, 2011, 11:58:47 AM
Got 5 :( I swore the 3rd one was Guile...

haha yeah i kept putting in guile and the computer was like nah bolts

elmo , r2 , the tiger one ( i kept putting in tigger from winnie the pooh) and the guile one whoever that was

kingpiccolo

yeh i got the same ones wrong you did euan shaggy, r2, elmo, pigglet, and tony the tiger

massi4h

Yeah I shoulda got Robin, never had a chance in the world of seeing Wonder Woman though. Guile was Shaggy from Scooby Doo and I dunno how you guys saw the last one as Barney from Simpsons.