• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Random Thoughts Thread.

Started by CrazyMobius, October 29, 2010, 07:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtie

Lennysaurus

Man 2degrees mobile is great.

I have been on 2degrees for over a year now, after I finished my Vodafone contract.  Didn't really have any interest on being on a contract again, as I found I was paying for alot of stuff I didn't use.

My Cellphone costs me sooo little now, and they have a new deal that got released yesterday.  Basically for $19 you get 2000 text to anyone, 50mb of data, 30 min to anyone.

On top of all that, when you top up you get a certain amount of free texts, and your calls to other 2degrees and landlines is super cheap for a whole month (Like 22c a minute iirc).

I also really like the fact that they are a kiwi company.  Well at least I think they are.  I hope they don't have a sweatshop somewhere.

I also really like Kiwibank.  I had money spread out with three different banks a while ago, and now I have everything, bar one account, with Kiwibank.  and I will definitely move that to Kiwibank when I can too.  Every problem I have ever had with kiwibank, and every enquiry I have made has been dealt with really well.   Being able to bank on Saturday is useful also.

It's awesome when you get real companies based in New Zealand providing great service.  I hope these institutions don't get sold off to overseas.

Also, while talking about finances, looks like the NZ economy is on the rise even after the whole Christchurch thing.  Yay New Zealand!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

LN

Totally agree with both 2Degrees and Kiwibank.
There is no knowledge that is not power

nztauranga

I'm having a break from gaming at the mo streaming gd quality fast five movie vin diesel, the rock and fast furious white boy actor lol...www.moviesdatacenter.com excellent movie. Ps3 stil has a use..stream thru karamba site its free
-work to live not live to work-><>

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Had mean threesome last night with a hooker and her girlfriend hahahahahahahha.

Sometimes stranded in town with no cash can end up being mean nights hhahahahaha.

And fuck i hate 2 degreez. Cos i can't txt you's hahahaha. Need credz. everyone is on vodafone that i know.

edit: I didn't pay for that hooker either hahaha. Youu know i'm broke as a maa fucka.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

originaljulz

:|

I don't think I'll ever stick it in a hooker. You never know what you'll catch.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

xFIST_0F_FURYx

Man went out clubbing and man this chick was like grinding on me then when she stood in the light i was like EWWW lol.

CrazyMobius

The new Burgerfuel mexican burger rolls.

Highly recommended.

redtie

originaljulz

I had another Burger from the Oportos on Queen Street just to make sure the sub-par experience I had the first time wasn't a one off. I can confirm that it is indeed shit. Shit tier, even.

originaljulz

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

The New Generation Clockw0rk

geneterror

Quote from: originaljulz on April 30, 2011, 10:32:29 PM
:|

I don't think I'll ever stick it in a hooker. You never know what you'll catch.
Haha I've known a couple of hookers (and a few strippers) trust me when I say you're safer fucking one of them than some random you pick up in a bar or almost anywhere else. Most of them get checkups weekly etc and perform "maintenence" for lack of a better word. Ask the next chick you pick up when she last had a checkup/aids test etc. I bet you won't like the answer :P
KOW 2011

originaljulz

Hmm... Actually fair point Graeme.

samurai black

Quote from: originaljulz on May 02, 2011, 10:59:20 PM
I had another Burger from the Oportos on Queen Street just to make sure the sub-par experience I had the first time wasn't a one off. I can confirm that it is indeed shit. Shit tier, even.
yeah, only decent oportos experience is out in botany. sylvia park is hit and miss