• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 costumes for SF4 PC ( F you Ono )

Started by jpb123, September 11, 2010, 12:00:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpb123

READ description! <<<< READ

Ibuki Model version 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jDUSq1FSMY

thanks to Piuma for version 2.

jpb123

Still nothing from TGS. Yoshinori Ono is a fucking cunt. So mad right now!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Give it time. IF a PC version gets released at/after this stage, it will probably be the full arcade version. Wait til that shit drops at the arcade/dlc for consoles is released, THEN unleash the ball of rage.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

I would be in that raging position if I didn't get a console.. :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CptMunta

I know Ono is saying no But I wouldn't completely rule it out. It would be a pretty easy port for them.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

fluxcore

I think it's a fairly retarded position imo.

1) It sold well
2) It was pirated lots

Apparently 2 is more important that 1.
Wasn't it the case that pirates could only play offline anyway? That's not exactly the main point of the game these days.

For online, if they didn't use GfWL's retarded key system it's probably have been a bit less pirated, from what I understand almost any key can be used for almost any game (that's how the online key-selling sites work - selling keys for cheap/budget games for use with AAA titles). This could be completely false though, just something I heard.

I realise that GfWL probably gives some niceties for the devs (since it's similar to the XBL matchmaking), but for example I'm pretty sure if they'd used SteamWorks then at least the online-key thing would be a non-issue. You can still pirate the games for offline, but big whoop.

Again, I think it's a silly reason to not release it. If sales has been shit as well, then fine.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

jpb123

I mite have to lower my head and Go buy a 360...

FUCK YOU ONO!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

its always possible the actual arcade board might get dumped online similar to blazblue cs , which would be pretty fuckng awesome
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

HoneyBadger

We just need some cunt with enough time on his hands to get this shit. I think most of the games using that Taito board are available somewhere. Still no online play though =(
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

jpb123

Got a 360 today and ssf4 I given up on a PC version

xbox username jpb312 add me

Squares

Is it actually going to come out for PC? Haha~
Nyaaaa