• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Street Fighter 4

Started by fluxcore, October 18, 2007, 07:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

How many dicks ignore you when you walk past them on the street and say hi?

One. And his name is Gene. :P

As for DSP. The dude whines more than i do. But at least i dont have a goofy-as-fuck voice.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

DVS

Quote from: ILL_BILL on September 02, 2009, 12:22:31 PM

As for DSP. The dude whines more than i do. But at least i dont have a goofy-as-fuck voice.

Oh gee that's a bit harsh mate, I dinna c ya....I gotta lot stuff going on in my mind aye....besides people are always yelling my name out.... ::)

Why didn't I see you down at Yifans?...I had a nice 8 win streak...had to leave the game to someone down there.....undefeated -doesn't happen much - Hue wasn't in the house......
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: DVS on September 02, 2009, 02:20:41 PM

Oh gee that's a bit harsh mate, I dinna c ya....I gotta lot stuff going on in my mind aye....besides people are always yelling my name out.... ::)

Why didn't I see you down at Yifans?...I had a nice 8 win streak...had to leave the game to someone down there.....undefeated -doesn't happen much - Hue wasn't in the house......

This was later. Like 5:45. And i was just coming BACK from yifans. And dont take it to heart. youre no more of a dick than i am. (Potentially less, but thats a different conversation.)

Had some decent games today at lunch. Got some decent wins against the half decent players, and got BEASTED by the relatively new ones. >_<

Finally figured out how to beat matt's friggin honda.

El Fuerte's mixups apparently only work at medium-high level play. DP scrubs dont fall for it beacause they dont know wtf it is theyre falling for. >_<
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Hydro

Quote from: ILL_BILL on September 02, 2009, 03:31:13 PM

El Fuerte's mixups apparently only work at medium-high level play. DP scrubs dont fall for it beacause they dont know wtf it is theyre falling for. >_<

Haha Viper's the same, very good versus non-scrub players, It's like using feints in block strings vs Scrubs, you get DP'd HEAPS >_> <_< cause they like to mash that shit out regardless of getting hit or being mixed up, like you said, they don't even know they're being mixed up cause they're too busy jamming out little circles in the corner with the joystick lolololol

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: DVS on September 02, 2009, 11:01:19 AM
Quote from: electric on September 02, 2009, 09:42:54 AM
I fucking hate DarksydePhil -- he needs to shut the fuck up and stop being such a bitch

Word...if he can't stand the heat he should get outta the kitchen....
Who the F is that?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

electric

Quote from: weazzyefff on September 02, 2009, 03:56:17 PM
Who the F is that?

The retard playing Gouken in that earlier video
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

DVS

Quote from: DVS on September 02, 2009, 02:20:41 PM

This was later. Like 5:45. And i was just coming BACK from yifans. And dont take it to heart. youre no more of a dick than i am. (Potentially less, but thats a different conversation.)

Had some decent games today at lunch. Got some decent wins against the half decent players, and got BEASTED by the relatively new ones. >_<

Finally figured out how to beat matt's friggin honda.

Congrats on beating matt's honda....I managed to do it once so far....the keep away, fireball turtle, straight up jumps, guardbreaks & double air punch into ultra seemed to work for me until he sussed me out.....now he knows better.....

After they get over the WTF someone challenged me with El Fuerte??? Pity he doesn't have much on the wake up...hammer that fucking guardbreak!! it's gotta whole lotta reach (similar to Fei Long's)....had a small jam with him the other day....tha fucker is hard to use...

Ps: I am probably just as much a dick as you....with a hint off arsehole... ;D
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: hydrokinesis on September 02, 2009, 03:47:05 PM

Haha Viper's the same, very good versus non-scrub players, It's like using feints in block strings vs Scrubs, you get DP'd HEAPS >_> <_< cause they like to mash that shit out regardless of getting hit or being mixed up, like you said, they don't even know they're being mixed up cause they're too busy jamming out little circles in the corner with the joystick lolololol

Yeah but then they would be falling for baits if you were truly mixing up ( fuerte & viper).
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

electric

Quote from: weazzyefff on September 02, 2009, 04:03:31 PM
Yeah but then they would be falling for baits if you were truly mixing up ( fuerte & viper).

How is baiting every time a mix up ?
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: electric on September 02, 2009, 04:05:30 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on September 02, 2009, 04:03:31 PM

How is baiting every time a mix up ?
Are you serious? It speaks for itself , think about it a little,use your third eye and you will SEE lol .

edit:Oh i never said bait all the time lol (Bait all the time?lol)

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

What weazzy means is that if you were truly 'mixing up' you would inevitably do something different, that wouldnt be hit by the inevitable shoryuken. So in turn, youd get a free punish.

Which is exactly how i fight that shit once i realise theyre too dumb to fall for my mixups.

Rofl. You can be too smart for mixups, and too dumb for mixups. How lame is that?
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ILL_BILL on September 02, 2009, 04:32:01 PM
What weazzy means is that if you were truly 'mixing up' you would inevitably do something different, that wouldnt be hit by the inevitable shoryuken. So in turn, youd get a free punish.

Which is exactly how i fight that shit once i realise theyre too dumb to fall for my mixups.

Rofl. You can be too smart for mixups, and too dumb for mixups. How lame is that?
Yeah thats what i suppose to sound like, damn it.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Ohh man i wana go to the west coast war zone sooooo bad.  Go look up the promo vid on youtube or Iplaywinner, looks like Gootecks has the life, what a wanker.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

that vid made me lolz....

he lost cos he wasnt doing shit....generally wen u dont do anything in street fighter, your gonna lose.....he funny ;D :D
The New Generation Clockw0rk

ceekaytwo

Just letting you know if you were looking at buying SF4 for PC,

Steam has it on special for $20 USD.

Steam is the same program that you play counterstrike and half life from.