• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Street Fighter 4

Started by fluxcore, October 18, 2007, 07:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stereomonkey

No problems dude, I enjoyed those games.  That Viper was pretty good, I only know one other person that plays so it was like "Woah, what do I do against Viper again?" lol  :D  And that Geif guy, talk about spd for life!

One thing though, I really think you need to invest in a headset aye.  Would be cool to actually talk to each other instead of  messaging by text.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

silver_spoon

will do, headset would be epic for moi. I added alot of people, my gamertag: POGONG
I am terrible.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Im at a moral dilemma. Ken is fun. Not Fuerte level, but up there.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CptMunta

GGs to CrazyMobius

Who school me turbohard  :-[ Reminded me that I still have alot to learn. Can't believe I even won the first match looking back.

Also highlighted alot of my matchup problems.

Blanka is by far my worst matchup. Ex Balls are really good and it seems theres no point in throwing a fireball if blanka is charging and has meter. He also seems to have a whole bunch of decent mixups.

Was really cool to see EL Fuerte played well. Haven't seen anyone really exploit his tricks till now.

Goodtimes  ;D

I gotta spend more time in training mode, practicing my combos and using the record mode to learn how to deal with different situations. But when you've got competition out there just waiting to play you it's hard to resist!

Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CrazyMobius

Quote from: CptMunta on March 30, 2009, 12:53:31 PM
GGs to CrazyMobius

Who school me turbohard  :-[ Reminded me that I still have alot to learn. Can't believe I even won the first match looking back.

Also highlighted alot of my matchup problems.

Blanka is by far my worst matchup. Ex Balls are really good and it seems theres no point in throwing a fireball if blanka is charging and has meter. He also seems to have a whole bunch of decent mixups.

Was really cool to see EL Fuerte played well. Haven't seen anyone really exploit his tricks till now.

Goodtimes  ;D

I gotta spend more time in training mode, practicing my combos and using the record mode to learn how to deal with different situations. But when you've got competition out there just waiting to play you it's hard to resist!

Yeah good to play you after long time seeing posts on SRK! They were fun matches, your Rose is tough! As for Blanka, mine is pretty cheap but yeah watch out for that EX roll and ultra on wakeup.

As for the first match, now I know how hard Sim is for Ken! :D

Would like to play again for a longer session.

On that note. I'd like to make a call out to any other NZism members for PSN matches. I heard Ioane is back on the scene too, so yeah PM me or just add me - CrazyMobius. :D

kingpiccolo

yeah bro taiboas i added you today dont expect too much from me jus yet still getting use to the system

geneterror

You seem to have focus attacks into Ultras sussed ;)
Good games on Saturday bro!
KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

Quote from: kingpiccolo on March 30, 2009, 03:34:17 PM
yeah bro taiboas i added you today dont expect too much from me jus yet still getting use to the system

sweet.

Hydro

GGS: to Doo_e a great Abel player, ShaaaaaaaaaAU also for kickin my ass with Ken and Gouken, I finally managed a victory with Claw before cowering away in shame lol.

BGS: to Skygtr8 or whoever, who played well, but then messaged me after I beat his (turtle) blanka TWICE saying "You gotta attack, your styles is too boring"... lol at Viper being boring, man: YOU were the one hold DB at the back of the screen for 90 seconds of that fight, no reason why I should try and chip you to death with Seismo strings eh?

CrazyMobius

Quote from: hydrokinesis on March 31, 2009, 07:49:35 AM
GGS: to Doo_e a great Abel player, ShaaaaaaaaaAU also for kickin my ass with Ken and Gouken, I finally managed a victory with Claw before cowering away in shame lol.

BGS: to Skygtr8 or whoever, who played well, but then messaged me after I beat his (turtle) blanka TWICE saying "You gotta attack, your styles is too boring"... lol at Viper being boring, man: YOU were the one hold DB at the back of the screen for 90 seconds of that fight, no reason why I should try and chip you to death with Seismo strings eh?

Are they NZ players man? Otherwise I doubt they'll be reading this :D

Speaking of not reading this, man I played i-got-paid last night. Shit, talk about tricky! He's really improved (his Bison is mean) and all with a pad!  :o

stereomonkey

Quote from: CrazyMobius on March 31, 2009, 07:52:39 AM
Are they NZ players man? Otherwise I doubt they'll be reading this :D

If they are NZ players, spam them with messages about the site and hopefully they can read those comments.  Advertise my brothaa
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Lennysaurus

OMG Im addicted to El Fuerte now... I think Im gonna main him for a while... too much fun

Almost have the Run.Stop.Feirce combo down, and his shenanigans are so tricky...

This weekends SFIV gathering at James is gonna be Fuerte time!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: hydrokinesis on March 31, 2009, 07:49:35 AM

I think the turtle blanka guy just wants you to play in a style that he can win against.

Quote from: Lennysaurus on March 31, 2009, 09:57:18 AM
OMG Im addicted to El Fuerte now... I think Im gonna main him for a while... too much fun

Almost have the Run.Stop.Feirce combo down, and his shenanigans are so tricky...

This weekends SFIV gathering at James is gonna be Fuerte time!

Fuckin' steal my character then. :P
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

Im sharing him!!!!

We can combine our powers to learn Fuerte faster :)

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

HoneyBadger

Fuerte twins combine in the form of..... Richard in a thong
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA