• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Street Fighter 4

Started by fluxcore, October 18, 2007, 07:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DangerMouse

Ok thanks for that, hiding the charge I have just started doing, necessary for the in air MP x2 to ultra which is why I started doing it, but I see that its real important for charge characters overall. I can do the combo suggested by Lenny, just still unsure how the cancelling works. after holding back throughout the combo, do I push mp and mk then the dash out of that counts as the forward direction for the scissor kick? (so two quick motions forward only counts as one for inputting the move?) Or am I horribly wrong. cheers.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: DangerMouse on June 02, 2009, 06:34:59 PM
Ok thanks for that, hiding the charge I have just started doing, necessary for the in air MP x2 to ultra which is why I started doing it, but I see that its real important for charge characters overall. I can do the combo suggested by Lenny, just still unsure how the cancelling works. after holding back throughout the combo, do I push mp and mk then the dash out of that counts as the forward direction for the scissor kick? (so two quick motions forward only counts as one for inputting the move?) Or am I horribly wrong. cheers.
lol , horibly, horibly wrong,its all about the timing, just do it as it sounds. Keep doing it in trainging mode and try out different timing till you get it, then hit me up for more advanced combo's lol.
But yeah like lenny said  , that combo's rats , do clp,slp,slk, lk sczr kicks if they block, but if you hit  then do clp,slp,slk, mk scizr kicks for more damage, the clp,slp,slk,cmk can be a lil dodgy.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

OMFG X100,000,000 , my ps3 froze while saving after a match with kaos nz , i turned it off then back on , and i got fucking rolled like a bitch for everything.
I had:ALL CHARACTERS , all coulors , all personal actions,3 trials left to do,gen,abel,ken.all my icons gone nooooooo!. WTFOMFG , any one had this ,fuck first time i'm off to bed before 6am, fuk this shit.
FUCKING ROOOOOOOLLLLLED... :'( :'( :'(
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

stereomonkey

Quote from: weazzyefff on June 03, 2009, 12:17:03 AM
OMFG X100,000,000 , my ps3 froze while saving after a match with kaos nz , i turned it off then back on , and i got fucking rolled like a bitch for everything.
I had:ALL CHARACTERS , all coulors , all personal actions,3 trials left to do,gen,abel,ken.all my icons gone nooooooo!. WTFOMFG , any one had this ,fuck first time i'm off to bed before 6am, fuk this shit.

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Fuck.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

I dunno what rolled  means but that sucks.

electric

Sucks bro -- I've had this happen to me after unlocking all the Chars too -- on the bright side, atleast you don't main Seth lol
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

zos'la

like a roll back in time. rolled.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

i just finished getting all my characters and coulors back, but i'm never touching those fucking hard trials ever again, guttered cos i fluked vegas 5th trial and i'll never go through that stressful shit again, back to the grey title/icons for me.

I recomend not opening the xmb while its saving after an online match thats how mine froze, i was just gonna msg kaos some tips. Oh yeah it happens to x360 more theres a whole thread on it in SRK forums,so dont h8.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on June 03, 2009, 12:16:11 PM
like a roll back in time. rolled.

Like a roll back in time? Since when has anyone ever said that?

Lennysaurus

I dont know why everyone gets into a big as fanboy fest over what the best console is.  They both have their pluses and minuses.  And depending on the individual, one will suit better than the other.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

stereomonkey

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on June 03, 2009, 01:41:48 PM
I dont know why everyone gets into a big as fanboy fest over what the best console is.  They both have their pluses and minuses.  And depending on the individual, one will suit better than the other.

One word baby!

MULTIPLATFORM
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

HoneyBadger

Same thing happened to me Weazzy >< I even had Sagat trial 1 finished! but yeah I cbf'd  even unlocking colors again lol
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: DangerMouse on June 02, 2009, 06:34:59 PM

sup dangermouse, gona add you to my wall of fame (frendz list lol)
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

[NIUE] weazzyefff

hey i just got all my bp and gp back outta nowhere, i wish i could get my icons back :'(

i wish you could copy saves for this game, stupid paranoid capcom. i hope someone hacks their shit and gives themselves a million bp.