• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Street Fighter 4

Started by fluxcore, October 18, 2007, 07:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Quote from: ILL_BILL on August 28, 2009, 08:16:13 PM
Yay for being double perfected at yifans today. Took me three fucking rounds to figure out how to fight bison/stop playing like a complete tard.

I hate this fucking game.

Bison - Fuerte is fucking retarded.

No wake up mixes and no running.  Plus bison beats you out of the air with everything except Guacamole and air throw.  I reckon one of the few 7-3 in the game.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on August 28, 2009, 08:40:39 PM
Yay for being double perfected at yifans today. Took me three fucking rounds to figure out how to fight bison/stop playing like a complete tard.

No wake up mixes and no running.  Plus bison beats you out of the air with everything except Guacamole and air throw.  I reckon one of the few 7-3 in the game.

That makes me feel a bit better.

However, you might as well try for the wake up mixes, since the only thing he can punish them with on wake up is crusher. And what retard bison does wake up psycho crusher? Plus half the mix ups i do against charge characters force them to lose their charge anyway. (corpse hops etc)

If he teleports, youre safe, and if he doesnt, its the same risk/reward you get from most other characters. Often you can bait the teleport as well, which is a free whatever for fuerte if you read it right.

Still a 7-3 imo, or at least a 6-4, since getting the first knockdown on him is a bitch, and when you DO get it, 90% of the time it gets reset and you have to look for it again.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Barnstorm

After spending an hour or so trying out the ryu run away technique i mentioned, it appears i was slightly wrong you cant win with just those 3 moves(this was with a friend in room so no online shit to worry about)

However if you play a solid ryu for the most part of the match then pull this out you can knock about 10-30second off the clock depending on how long it takes for the opponent to catch on and then land a hit

if you still think im way off give it a go and let me know how things pan out im curious to see if people have a similar outcome to mine

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: Barnstorm on August 29, 2009, 05:02:43 PM
After spending an hour or so trying out the ryu run away technique i mentioned, it appears i was slightly wrong you cant win with just those 3 moves(this was with a friend in room so no online shit to worry about)

However if you play a solid ryu for the most part of the match then pull this out you can knock about 10-30second off the clock depending on how long it takes for the opponent to catch on and then land a hit

if you still think im way off give it a go and let me know how things pan out im curious to see if people have a similar outcome to mine

I would guess that people would have similar results. What I would expect to happen is that at low levels of play the Ryu would win whenever he got a life lead and ranaway. At higher levels I would expect that the Ryu would run himself into the corner and most likely lose. Either way at least 10 secs of the clock would run down without each opponent touching each other. I see what your problem with that is and its understandable but your not likely to see it at higher levels because Ryu's zoning is stronger than his runaway.

DVS

Quote from: ILL_BILL on August 29, 2009, 12:35:01 AM

However, you might as well try for the wake up mixes, since the only thing he can punish them with on wake up is crusher. And what retard bison does wake up psycho crusher? Plus half the mix ups i do against charge characters force them to lose their charge anyway. (corpse hops etc)

If he teleports, youre safe, and if he doesnt, its the same risk/reward you get from most other characters. Often you can bait the teleport as well, which is a free whatever for fuerte if you read it right.

Still a 7-3 imo, or at least a 6-4, since getting the first knockdown on him is a bitch, and when you DO get it, 90% of the time it gets reset and you have to look for it again.

I know the answer to all your problems!!!!!

Pick Ryu!!!!!!  ::)
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: DVS on August 29, 2009, 05:54:06 PM
Quote from: ILL_BILL on August 29, 2009, 12:35:01 AM

I know the answer to all your problems!!!!!

Pick Ryu!!!!!!  ::)

Guess what.

I have been. >_>

OMG OMG BIRRY WONG SELLS OUT OMG
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

If you think Ryu is nasty at runaway/keepaway than I've got news for you buddy, there are far worse culprits.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

ominous

jsut thought I'd post this for lolz, poor dsp.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

lol, that dude got perfect twice ahh lol. At the start i was like cool a Gouken,then pow he's shit lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

But online is pretty shit though. But if you cant beat'em online you'll get raped against the same person offline, if i was that dude i wouldn't post myself on youtube getting perfected twice and eating my words.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

bring shit online is another story from offline...I find it match more challenging offline :)

I play at a higher level offline than online as it gets more tense and interesting when the player is around you :P

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

electric

I fucking hate DarksydePhil -- he needs to shut the fuck up and stop being such a bitch
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

DVS

Quote from: electric on September 02, 2009, 09:42:54 AM
I fucking hate DarksydePhil -- he needs to shut the fuck up and stop being such a bitch

Word...if he can't stand the heat he should get outta the kitchen....
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......