• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Street Fighter 4

Started by fluxcore, October 18, 2007, 07:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Stopped watching after the 2nd SB.

I thought it was gonna be the other pc hack. The one where Guiles got insane juggle properties.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

stereomonkey

Holy shit, that is faster than ST Guile.

Guile on full lock down, block stun sonic boom in the corner.  Damn  :-X
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

fuck thats abit...over the top

that cant be right tho, cos how does he do standing jab into flashkick?wtf ??? ???

probably gonna be fixd wen released, but lol at sonic boom wars
The New Generation Clockw0rk

Skullator

Quote from: AD-Remix on February 04, 2010, 02:02:31 PM
fuck thats abit...over the top

that cant be right tho, cos how does he do standing jab into flashkick?wtf ??? ???

probably gonna be fixd wen released, but lol at sonic boom wars

You can do a standing move into a charge down-up move if you do a circular motion  from down to back to up and cancel the moves into each other.

I know because Chun can do the same thing with her standing close hard kick into EX sbk

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah, you just go charge d,b+lp,u+hk

But this guy pc hacked, so every move is one button. PC is rude like that, hacking the files is gay but the skins are badd.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

zos'la

u can do the standing light kick into flashkick since SF2... or even teh standing light punch. And yes its just as skullator says.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

fluxcore

The old school hardout SF2 guile combo was j.FP, s.FP, flash kick.

Doesn't require you to do a half circle from down back to up, can just go charge down, neutral+FP, up+FK, just gotta have good timing.

Of course in 2 revisions of world warrior it commonly reset the machine, so whatever.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

Quote from: fluxcore on February 04, 2010, 02:27:43 PM
The old school hardout SF2 guile combo was j.FP, s.FP, flash kick.

Doesn't require you to do a half circle from down back to up, can just go charge down, neutral+FP, up+FK, just gotta have good timing.

Of course in 2 revisions of world warrior it commonly reset the machine, so whatever.

LOL i remember trying to show my cousin that combo on his credit when i was younger... I was all like "check this out bro!" then...

"WTF!!!"

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: zosla on February 04, 2010, 02:21:35 PM
u can do the standing light kick into flashkick since SF2... or even teh standing light punch. And yes its just as skullator says.
Quote from: zosla on February 04, 2010, 02:21:35 PM

Yer and me. My ones more detailed too.

I found it out by accident using Boxer.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

LOL at the 94-hit Abel combo in the latest Sonic Hurricane TACV.

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

What 'tool assisted' mean bro? Is that pc hack or something?

Lennysaurus

Quote from: weazzyefff on February 04, 2010, 11:58:12 PM

I tmeans using a programmable stick pretty much.

I used to have one back in the day.  You just punch in what inputs you want at which frame and it does it on the fly.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on February 05, 2010, 12:08:42 AM

I used to have one back in the day.  You just punch in what inputs you want at which frame and it does it on the fly.
Oh yup. Thats what i thought, well actually i thought it was a pc hack thingy, not an actual stick, wow!

Lennysaurus

Quote from: weazzyefff on February 05, 2010, 01:58:29 AM
Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on February 05, 2010, 12:08:42 AM

Oh yup. Thats what i thought, well actually i thought it was a pc hack thingy, not an actual stick, wow!

hmm... you could be right actually... I know they used to use programmabl;e sticks back in the day... guess itd be easier to just use macros on the pc version though.

fluxcore

'tool' just refers to anything that isn't standard equipment really, including save states, macros etc.

http://sonichurricane.com/articles/sftoolrationale.html
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness