• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Street Fighter 4

Started by fluxcore, October 18, 2007, 07:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aesop83

Quote from: hydrokinesis on March 24, 2009, 11:49:33 AM
Quote from: Aesop83 on March 24, 2009, 10:41:15 AM

Hi, brother, i just wonder know whether u have any tips on repeating viper's  SEISMO HAMMAR, i often HJ when i want to use it again, so boring that..

Hey bro. Yeah, I can do them at least 99% of the time now.

there's two methods i use:

first you can try: Seismo, then as you see Viper hit the ground and the explosion come up around her input either:

f, d, df, uf +P (this is good on lag free matches, but kinda tricky online)

or my favorite online method

qcb, uf + P

I don't know why QCB, UF +P gives you seismos, but it does. I have done four-five in a row on people online, yes, I kick ass.

IMO, if you're jumping instead of a seismo coming out, 99% of the time you would be doing to motion too quickly.

Slow. It. Down.

The most important thing to remember is you don't have to rush the method, just do it smoothly when you see viper hit the ground and the dust come up around her and it'll come out again. Hit training mode, set the CPU to block all, then go for gold. I got em down in an hour or two easy.

On a side note, you can do Ex.seismo chains like this too, but you will have to do it quickly. If you can get this out in a match it can be some major chip damage vs people. nice.

Thank u very much..brother. That will be great help.
I want to make viper first..but its very very very hard...
and i still cant do well on HP+Thunder Knuckle cancel+ d HP :(

CptMunta

GGs to all I played last night. Vieruous, i-got-paid, vindk878

Play vindk878 Best Sim I've played hands down.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CrazyMobius

Quote from: CptMunta on March 24, 2009, 11:30:29 PM
Best Sim I've played hands down.

Are you on PSN? I'd like to play you. I'm CrazyMobius.

Gino

I was just wondering, how many people have a 360? Could we do some sort of online tournament?

fluxcore

Quote from: Gino on March 27, 2009, 08:46:13 AM
I was just wondering, how many people have a 360? Could we do some sort of online tournament?

Probably worth waiting until the official tournament DLC comes out...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Hydro

. . . Anyone know when we're getting our classic costume pack. We've had the others every friday morning first thing for the past four weeks. This week, nothing. Now. . . still nothing. I want my alt Gen mask. . . :(

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Did PSN not get them the same time 360 got them?
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Yeah sorry, no idea - I haven't been keeping track of the releases because I'm waiting for the all-in-one pack.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

geneterror

No new packs on PSN this week. I'm waiting to see if they release a pack where you can just buy them all at once.
KOW 2011

stereomonkey

How on earth does a guy that has a fucken claw made of BLADES on his hand do worse damage than a school girl with gloves on, wtf...
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

stereomonkey

Also, I ended up splurging on my ms points and now have all the costume packs.  I'm such a tool >_<

Damn you capcom!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

The blades obviously arent attached very well. Thus reducing their damage, and explaining why the fucking things keep falling off during a match.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

silver_spoon

how the hell do u do custom colour
I am terrible.

stereomonkey

Quote from: silver_spoon on March 27, 2009, 11:03:28 PM
how the hell do u do custom colour

All u do G is complete the survival and time attack modes on normal.  Every 5 or so levels give you a colour and taunt.

Also, good games tonight bro your Cammy has some very nasty ways to stop honda and his orciho throws :)  Get the other guys gamer tags from the site to play even more games.

silver_spoon

Oh i meant like 'custom' not 'more' colours. I swear i saw "Original", "Alternate", "Custom" for colour... maybe i was dreaming rofl.

And yeah, you were so epic too. My friend (Zangief) was so irritated he lost all the time XD. The Viper guy was pretty depressed of the millions loses too  ;D

Sooner or later im gonna add everyone in xbox live.
I am terrible.