• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Street Fighter 4

Started by fluxcore, October 18, 2007, 07:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[8-----D] Toots

Yifans tomorrow

Be there or be there

zos'la

lawl, I should be there at about 12:30... ish.
unless I want a hair cut :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

HoneyBadger

You guys always go at lunch. Fucking ghey
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

geneterror

KOW 2011

Orochi

Lennysaurus

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[8-----D] Toots

Good shit everyone that was down at yifans today. Nothing beats the intensity of playing street fighter when TWO whole bucks are on the line. Seriously if you wanna get good quick come down to yifans at lunch time. Just make sure you got your combos down!

Hydro

Quote from: Toomeke on April 15, 2009, 06:48:18 PM
Good shit everyone that was down at yifans today. Nothing beats the intensity of playing street fighter when TWO whole bucks are on the line. Seriously if you wanna get good quick come down to yifans at lunch time. Just make sure you got your combos down!

Funny, I always play with more intensity when a whole NO dollars are on the line. It's a Zen thing I guess.

GGs: Simon (Crazymobius): Always, always a great battle my brother, hopefully we'll get another challenge tonight. :)

[8-----D] Toots

I don't know a whole lot about Zen so I'll just agree  :D

I'm trying to get to the point where it doesn't matter what the situation is, I can play at my best. I think Sirlin described it as tournament intensity when talking about losing to Justin Wong in Alpha 2. He basically said that he knew he was a better alpha 2 player but simply lost because J Wong made better choices despite his lack of A2 knowledge.

zos'la

seeing Ben's face yesterday cracked me up lol. His game with Kevin was pretty intense, as always giving us a hard time. Just need to get use to pressure games and the best way to do that is to play good players as much as possible. No comments on playing from home with/without the $2 on the line since I don't even have it at home :D

Couldn't play yesterday since I had loads to do at work could only stop by for a few minutes... I fell unconcious after I got home from work at 4 pm and didn't wake up until 11:30 pm lawl.

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

good watching you's play yesterday

p.s there should be two sets of street fighter machines  8)
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

stereomonkey

Welcome to the Site Yo!  ++Another person to add on XBL :)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

zos'la

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

thanxs for the welcome (im assuming its me lol)

i like to thank richard for showing me this site  ;D
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

geneterror

Awesome games last night Simon (CrazyMobius) those were some of the closest games I've had yet, can't believe I walked into that Guile Ultra at the end :D. Sorry I had to bail so quickly, I was waiting for a friend to come back and thought he was going to be longer :(
It's awesome that we have this much comp still online at the moment. Be interested to see what happens when KOF XII comes out whether it splits the crowd between the two games or not.
KOW 2011