• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Street Fighter 4

Started by fluxcore, October 18, 2007, 07:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

he's got better stuff to do, he ain't the type to get really into stuff like this. He prefers to play when he feels like and such. He does know we exist.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

dayum , but if hes willing to sit there for almost 7 hours playing it hes gotta be pretty hard out into sf4 ??????
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I own Kevins sagat for free.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

gunsmoke

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

[8-----D] Toots

Kevin's easy as :D beat him first try

But seriously he is really good. Wish he was more serious

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Toomeke on April 19, 2009, 06:03:30 PM

But seriously he is really good. Wish he was more serious

What do you mean by more serious? As far as I've seen he's one of the most serious dudes in Yifans. I remember him and JDG going head to head match after match on Third Strike. Mean as Urien.

[8-----D] Toots

He definitely has a very serious demeanor when playing no argument there...just doesn't seem like he is interested in playing outside of yifans and he will almost always leave if he loses twice. Actually serious isn't the word...interested might fit better so scratch what I said. I'm pretty sure that if he was keen on the game he would come to one of the grind sessions/tournaments/blah blah blah...or maybe he is just an arcade player. IDK

Oh and his Urien  :o

Wonder if he learnt to charge partition in the arcades  ???

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: Toomeke on April 19, 2009, 08:33:39 PM
He definitely has a very serious demeanor when playing no argument there...just doesn't seem like he is interested in playing outside of yifans and he will almost always leave if he loses twice. Actually serious isn't the word...interested might fit better so scratch what I said. I'm pretty sure that if he was keen on the game he would come to one of the grind sessions/tournaments/blah blah blah...or maybe he is just an arcade player. IDK

his urien is awesome, he's got that charge partition down to a tee, love watching him and simon duke it out on 3rd strike
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Toomeke on April 19, 2009, 08:33:39 PM

Could have. Or he could have had a copy at home. It was released on Dreamcast and PS2. I hardly played 3S at home though and mostly played it at yifans. There were combo vids around even when Youtube was only just getting to be a household name.

As far as being interested I have seen that dude going there for at least 5 years. I'd say that's pretty interested. Not being interested in local tournaments doesn't necessarily equate to not being interested in the game.

[8-----D] Toots

Yeah your right. I was just looking at it from my point of view...got the game at home, always on the forums, watching vids, training mode 24/7, spending too much money at yifans  :(...

He's interested I'm addicted.

CrazyMobius

The true measure of your dedication isn't how much you play when everyone else is. But how much you stay when everyone else isn't.

fluxcore

I don't give a shit about 'dedication' as long as people are interested in showing up to things when they are put on and involving themselves. Enjoy it while it lasts imo.

And dedicating yourself and playing a game when no-one else is is an exercise in futility to me.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CrazyMobius

Quote from: fluxcore on April 19, 2009, 09:40:26 PM
I don't give a shit about 'dedication' as long as people are interested in showing up to things when they are put on and involving themselves. Enjoy it while it lasts imo.

Whoa look out!  :o

Quote from: fluxcore on April 19, 2009, 09:40:26 PM
And dedicating yourself and playing a game when no-one else is is an exercise in futility to me.

Don't then. As simple as that. Move on to the next big thing.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: CrazyMobius on April 19, 2009, 09:35:51 PM
The true measure of your dedication isn't how much you play when everyone else is. But how much you stay when everyone else isn't.

dis dat next level zen shit....

gangstaaaaa
The New Generation Clockw0rk