• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Wellington- Timezone Manners Mall

Started by Orochi, October 27, 2007, 05:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuckk

Don't be sorry man, Remy is the shit. It's hard to work past that wall of c. strong. Fun match though.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

moose!

Haha, I feel sorry for Sam having to work so hard to try and get in on him..
Maybe we should all learn Ibuki next so he has some ninja pals.

Did Toby play any?

Chuckk

Only a couple games.
Haha yeah, I fucked around with her a bit at home with him. It's kinda like playing Dudley/Yun without any awesome upsides. She is pretty fun though. And watching Aruka videos is enough to get you excited about her.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

-Lenny

moose!

Sam actually gives me quite a bit of trouble but doesn't capitalise on the chances to get big damage out and keep the pressure on..

Does her kick move work like a shitty version of Yang's zorro chops? Are they confirmable from the knee?

Chuckk

Yes. Yeah I know. He needs to apply some more of the shit he see's in videos and work on a few more bread and butter damage situation things but he is really annoying to fight against and can be quite clever
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

-Lenny

moose!

Haha, yeah I find him real fun/annoying to play against... out of curiosity who wins the IB vs IB matches vs Toby?

Also on a side note... I was surprised that but IB vs NE and RE are rated as 5/5, haha. Poor Ibuki just can't get a break around here.

Edit- Just had a quick nosey on SRK/youtube to see if she is worth learning... fuck that... Shit will take longer than Remy did  >:(

Chuckk

Wow 5v5 with Remy and Necro? shit.
Honestly Remy dominates Sam's Ibuki, flash kicks mindfuck his whole style.

They didn't play. I'm thinking Sam in a long set. Toby is fierce but Ibuki's crossup MK is not that hard a parry and his offence lacks a little without that trick.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

-Lenny

moose!

Today was not a good day for necro...

Fucking chocolate urine and ryu wannabe mak  :P

Chuckk

haaha.

going to bring ryu wannabe Mak back a bit.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

-Lenny

moose!

Excellent, I really enjoy playing her, even though she's an annoying little bitch.
As scrubby as I am, I keep trying to catch your mixups that never come and eat hyates. Over and over. Hah!

Chuckk

Haha, I didn't mixup into grab cause I was so sure you were waiting for it.
Maybe next time!
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

-Lenny

moose!

Mixup by repetition  :D.

I figure I'm doing something right in the thoughts department if I keep falling for the most obvious option, haha.

Orochi

FFS go make a 3s section somewhere

Chuckk

yeah wouldn't want to disrupt all the conversation about the other great games wellington timezone has to offer.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

-Lenny

Orochi