• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Wellington- Timezone Manners Mall

Started by Orochi, October 27, 2007, 05:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuckk

Hahaha sup Sam.

We should get Tyler to register, dude would be flaming 24/7.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

Real men wear pink

So yeah starting to get Ryu's super 2 short , short combo. So using this from now on.

Since Ben fails at Ibuki :/

moose!

I think you missed this from the other thread so I'll post it here, just for you Sam.
Quote from: moose! on July 22, 2009, 09:37:19 PM

Chuckk

ahhahahahaha make the ken and ryu one you were talking about earlier.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

-Lenny

moose!

I finish work in 3 mins so no!

Off to watch NAZI ZOMBIES!!

Chuckk

FCUKER!

Make it tomorrow night.

Your keen for some stuns etc tomorrow right?
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

-Lenny

Real men wear pink

So pretty sure Makoto vs Ibuki is ALOT of fun...
Would rather vs Patricks Dudley

Chuckk

RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

-Lenny

moose!

BECAUSE KEN DOES NOT RULZ.

I would still be using pink hair Remy if I could live with my character having white pants.

Chuckk

RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

-Lenny

Chuckk

GGs yesterday.

Looking forward to playing on the arcade this week though.
Going to watch some Kuroda Q on youtube today but kinda finding his matches isn't easy (in watchable quality atleast).

Oh yeah, just remembered this sick/random combo I landed on sam the other night.
I was fucking with Akuma and did a hurricane kick (thinking roundhouse but must have been short) over him on knockdown for the last hit to crossup, I think. Anyway, he must have tried to jump or something but the last hit connected and I super fireballed backwards and he ate it.

Nothing incredible but a funny gimmick. Also juggling with fireball after a shin shoryuken in the corner sets up an ok reset. s. RH might be nicer.

Oh something I did want to ask though. Do you remember when you pulled out scrubgun headbutt alex at the arcade way back? Anyway you were going for the blockstun setup but I got hit by the slash, went up in the air and landed into the super. Trying to get my head around how that happened after I was playing around with it all saturday.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

-Lenny

Chuckk

Holy fuck Ben have you seen this stuff?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XtUhFNLUj0&feature=related

lololol corner 100% combos on Ryu and Akuma from no stun. Just gotta hit that big boot anti air
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

-Lenny

moose!

I think I've seen all of those, not the most practical of combo videos ever... When I was playing a lot of Alex I used to always try for the BIG BOOT on someone jumping out of the corner and it never once landed.. Probably better used on a scrub after a wakeup dragonpunch bait.

Akuma combo: sounds like a MK hurricane if it whiffed a hit and you could combo off it (forward hurricanes can be comboed into super from the right distance).
Ryu combo: Roundhouse is better if you're close enough... (this actually came on SRK recently I think)
Alex combo: I have no idea. The stungun headbutt is like a wild beast, one can never truely tame it.  :D

GGs, was a pretty sweet grind session but I couldn't seem to get used to the sticks at all, my hit confirms where fucked  >:(. Makes me wanna get my 15th anniversary stick all modded up asap.

Chuckk

Yeah man it was super hard to play decently on those sticks and sitting positions. Looking forward to playing in the arcade more this week, got swept by Tyler 3-0 earlier today, le sigh.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

-Lenny

moose!