• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

ranbats doco

Started by Zeyn, January 06, 2011, 09:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on January 06, 2011, 11:15:33 PM
Its really well shot bro. I like it. Particularly at 1:17 where Jack is resting lovingly on smoofs shoulder. Watching shit like this makes me want to go buy a camera and get my doco on.

Jack and Smoof up teh tree!!!! lol :D resting on his shoulders huh :P
awwww how swttttttt
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Lennysaurus

haha that was cool.  It's weird seeing yourself.  Do I really sound like that? lol.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

St1gnate

awesome job man. RUN IT BACK...

electric

"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

CrazyMobius

Is it possible to get this on TV some how?

Nick4now

That was a good watch! I too wished it was longer  :D I love how Lenny talks about the man love within the community; With JackSmash x Smoof as proof  ;D

edit: wtf someone disliked it? bastard lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yessssssssss!! Has the mighty W.Bison ultraing that Crappy Ken muahaha (which beat me :() Then goes and leans on smoof.

Fuck i was soooooooooooo wasted that night. That chick was kinda mint ay. The Weazal woulda waxed that ass.

Lenny was on point in that interview bra. I was yelling out 'interview meee'. Fucking lucky i woulda looked like a wasted kung lol.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Zeyn

haha glad u guys liked it! im mad curious to find out which chick u guys are on about lol

Rorooze

yep, one of those chicks was pretty fine. I can't remember her name though!

Zeyn

was she the asian looking one or the blonde?

Rorooze

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Zeyn on January 07, 2011, 10:57:32 PM
haha glad u guys liked it! im mad curious to find out which chick u guys are on about lol

Yo. She was the asian looking one. The one that got away i say. Don't remember no blonde.

I have to speak to her. Tell her how our life will pan out as soon as i give up the alks and shit. She come on tour with me as i journey around beasting scrubs at super street nigga 4.

i am serious.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

karizzma

Awesome doco. Funny how lenny was like no women here but if the camera panned around there would have been at least 3 lol. Also like how my El Fuerte caught ultra on Balrog lol

Lennysaurus

That interview was taken prior to the filming of the Ranbats.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOl yer we can tell bro. Your in training mode ffs. It's a day time. Nobody is there.

That pic is hella funny. Smoof looks like my ol school teacher. Her name was Mrs Rudson. Jack bro your too good for him PLease call me. I pm you my number.