• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

WTS: LS-32 (pcb style) / PS3 Tournament Edition Arcade Stick

Started by Elixir, January 11, 2011, 02:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

originaljulz

Lol I guess that's what happens when the potential seller won't hold it for you. Hard luck. I'm actually considering getting a TE but I needa deal with the Hrap I have currently.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Elixir

Quote from: originaljulz on February 03, 2011, 02:45:10 AM
Lol I guess that's what happens when the potential seller won't hold it for you. Hard luck. I'm actually considering getting a TE but I needa deal with the Hrap I have currently.

I don't think you actually understand how doing business works.

In any case, it is unfortunate to hear that "your friend" "bought" a TE "elsewhere".

No time wasters please.

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Nick4now

Quote from: Elixir on February 03, 2011, 03:13:33 AM
I don't think you actually understand how doing business works.

In any case, it is unfortunate to hear that "your friend" "bought" a TE "elsewhere".

No time wasters please.

Yeah sorry for wasting your time. I mean a few of minutes replying on the NZism forums must be very precious to you. Luckily it wasn't weeks since you weren't holding it for him right?

In any case, it's only unfortunate that you missed out on a sale... again. I wish you the best on finding a new home for your Stick.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

rugdoctor

C'mon guys, play nice  ;) 

Business is business and communication is vital. I just hope that we dont get into Tardme Q&A culture and keep the trading as clean and freindly as possible. I bought stuff from him before and he is all business no bullshit, his response may seen impersonal to some BUT I am pretty sure we all feel the same way in one point of our "sellers life".

Update your interest as much as possible so sellers can make the sale or move on. 
All your sticks belong to me!

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"