• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

MvC3 BradyGames strat guide

Started by LN, January 24, 2011, 01:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainHook

Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

electric

Ok guys, guides have been ordered.

Just to confirm - 6 copies are on the way for: Geneterror, Rorooze, Pinolicious, Hydro, CaptainHook and myself

The final total came to $31.83 each - I'll forward on payment details via PM, or let me know if you'd rather pay cash when they arrive. I'll definitely be at First Blood, otherwise I'll organize getting you guys your copies when they're in my hands.

Thanks guys :D
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

originaljulz

Got mine today. Ended up paying $26 for it. It's way bigger than I thought lol. Mean as tho.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

electric

Quote from: originaljulz on February 28, 2011, 08:18:00 PM
Got mine today. Ended up paying $26 for it. It's way bigger than I thought lol. Mean as tho.

Yeah - I saw one in a video on Eventhubs and was like "holy shit - gotta have that" - it looks like a fucking Uni book - keen as

[NIUE] weazzyefff

We'd you get it from Julz?

Fuck. I bought a sesh instead and fell asleep for that other order. LOL. fail :(
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

originaljulz

Mighty Ape. But got it slightly cheaper cos I'm the man.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck i'm way more swagged out than you. I should get for free! Awesome.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

karizzma

The guide is awesome. Even if its only for the frame data its still good. A lot of the stuff is out on the net now and new things are already being discovered but damn this guide is worth it.

Pinolicious

Quote from: electric on February 28, 2011, 08:03:22 PM
Ok guys, guides have been ordered.

Just to confirm - 6 copies are on the way for: Geneterror, Rorooze, Pinolicious, Hydro, CaptainHook and myself

The final total came to $31.83 each - I'll forward on payment details via PM, or let me know if you'd rather pay cash when they arrive. I'll definitely be at First Blood, otherwise I'll organize getting you guys your copies when they're in my hands.

Thanks guys :D

Hey Electric, you got a track & trace number for this?  So I can be one of those guys that get's all excited seeing the order jump from place to place, so baller!
<PSN> Kriselda

electric

Not yet, the current status of the order is "Shipping soon; This portion of your order is being prepared for shipment and cannot be canceled or changed."

Estimated to be shipping today, arriving between the 2nd-4th of March - those will be American dates as well, so at the latest this Saturday - if not, first thing Monday.

I'm actually really keen to get my hands on this guide... I love nerding out on this sort of stuff

CrazyMobius

Sweet mine says it shipped today.

Pinolicious

Electric, track and trace tells me they've arrived in Auckland, PM me as to how I can come over and pick mine up as soon as they're delivered!
<PSN> Kriselda

CrazyMobius

Got mine today. Really huge. Great now something to read while the TV is on!  ;D

electric

Quote from: CrazyMobius on March 03, 2011, 08:51:54 PM
Got mine today. Really huge. Great now something to read while the TV is on!  ;D

Really good guide, right ?

Speaking of which, the group order I did came in yesterday - I've given Pino his copy this morning (nice to meet you bro) and I have one more copy with me today while I'm at work - anyone in the city who wants to claim it ? Hook, Geneterror, Rorooze ?

After I drop the missus off at the airport tomorrow I can do some delivery rounds - so hit me up and we'll sort something out (Y)

Rorooze

I'm in Penrose for work but will be heading into town on my way home. Not too fussed if I have to wait till next week since I probably won't get chance to play this weekend.