• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

To all the peeps that got Wedding Party invites...

Started by geneterror, January 27, 2011, 04:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

I'm working til 6pm that day but I can come after that. I take it it's not all fancy suits and stuff then?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Just to follow up my last post:

Not only will i definitely be there, but i will definitely be getting so absolutely fucking ripped that it will be hilarious for everyone except me.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Ohh gonna be hard to make this. But i hope i do. I wana get liquored up with the boys.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on January 28, 2011, 11:52:15 PM

Not only will i definitely be there, but i will definitely be getting so absolutely fucking ripped that it will be hilarious for everyone except me.

10 SHOTS AND A JUG OF MOTHER ON BILL :P :D

St1gnate

keen as for some beers and celebrate it the day bro

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Damn i'm guttered i couldn't come to this. I just got jakk cash and no ride. And too far too bus and shit. Don't even know how to bus to that area lol.

Hope you's have a good one.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Rorooze

Beast evening. My cheeks hurt from laughing so much. FU smoof for pocketing my steak, I'm putting that on the BBQ as we speak. fucker.

massi4h

Lol yeah it was awesome. Shot Graeme and Susannah. Also thanks Kurt for having all of us over afterwards. Had a mean time but fuck I was tired/hot and possibly hungover.

Rorooze

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on January 28, 2011, 11:52:15 PM

Quote from: BIRRY WONGI'M AN ASSHOLE, SMOOFS AN ASSHOLE, BUT WE'RE NICE GUYS.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

cheers graeme , mean as afternoon and night , damager bar tab , never ran owta beers till i left lol

congrats bro
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

massi4h

At least its better than one of the other Birry Wong quotes. It cannot be unheard.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

BAHAHAHA Rory.

Mason, i have no idea what youre talking about.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: massi4h on February 07, 2011, 04:34:47 PM
Lol yeah it was awesome. Shot Graeme and Susannah. Also thanks Kurt for having all of us over afterwards. Had a mean time but fuck I was tired/hot and possibly hungover.
Haha, i didn't know you drink bro. You should come over to mine tomorrow and we'll have some drinks. You need  021 so i can troll your phone. Smoof, you should come too bro. It'll be mint.

samurai black

shot graeme for the invite, bbq was mean. and good seeing you again u-man. i liked how your rants got angrier and louder as the night progressed bill :D

and shot for putting us up scribble, mad night of drinking and gaming and drunken rants and KFM haha :D

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "