• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

What will your team be in MvC3?

Started by theINFAMOUSkiwi, February 13, 2011, 06:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LN

Morrigan and Ryu have complete invincibility during their AA, however they (along with all AA assists except Haggar) have a period of vulnerability BEFORE they do their invincible move. Basically they jump in, are vulnerable, THEN do an invincible move.

Everyone except Haggar can be stuffed by mashed jabs for example.

Pretty weird.
There is no knowledge that is not power

Lennysaurus

Quote from: LN on February 15, 2011, 03:11:06 PM
Morrigan and Ryu have complete invincibility during their AA, however they (along with all AA assists except Haggar) have a period of vulnerability BEFORE they do their invincible move. Basically they jump in, are vulnerable, THEN do an invincible move.

Everyone except Haggar can be stuffed by mashed jabs for example.

Pretty weird.

I think that they may have just straight up taken away the invulnerability on the moves when they use it as an assist tbh.  Will test it when I get the game.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

LN

It's already been tested to behave as I said :P
There is no knowledge that is not power

stereomonkey

Quote from: Lennysaurus on February 15, 2011, 03:08:51 PM
Unfortunately stu the closest thing to an anti-air assist that you mash on when people get near you in this game is Hagger.  All the other AAA have stuff all invulnerability and get stuffed really easily.  Hagger on assist is beast as hell.  Probaably one of the best up thier with Doom Missile, Dog Ice, Chun legs, and Sent Drones.  He is invulnerable for fucking ages!  He sucks major cock on point though at this point.  His damage is high, but his mobility is awful.  Very much akin to Gief in MVC2.

Oh well.  I was hoping Dormammu's assist contained either a corridor type or drones.  Again, can't wait to have a play around on it.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Lennysaurus

Quote from: stereomonkey on February 15, 2011, 05:11:40 PM
Oh well.  I was hoping Dormammu's assist contained either a corridor type or drones.  Again, can't wait to have a play around on it.

Yeah me too.  Can't wait.

originaljulz

Lol black coat Dante and Wesker look like they're about to shoot up Columbine or something.

I've been using black tunic'd Dr Doom with that lol... And I hate Dr Doom. But it was the closest thing to another black trench coat.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Chuckk

Looking at Wolverine, Dante, Doom atm. But not sure. Wolverine is too fucking sick though, and I'd like to stick with Dante but nfi.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Chuckk on February 17, 2011, 12:22:27 AM
Looking at Wolverine, Dante, Doom atm. But not sure. Wolverine is too fucking sick though, and I'd like to stick with Dante but nfi.

Yah, mucking around with wolverine is cool. He plays exactly like you would imagine wolverine would fight lol.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Sent, Akuma , Dante.

Akuma and Dante are mean. Sent is there cos i heard he was cool, but mine aint.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

lol weazzy why not just play another charcter you like ?
at this early stage of the game you can pick anyone and have some fun , if the game gets to the point where you have to use sent , use him then , enjoy using the whole cast till later on you wont be able to perhaps .....
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

samurai black

my new team is viper/pool/sent.

if only viper had a blue/orange swap. gotta make do with the gold and black i guess.

was feeling spencer until my mate told me that his bionic arm is his dead wife. pass on that weird shit :/

geneterror

KOW 2011

Ridethelightning

Zero
Ryu
Dude from Ghost 'n' Goblins.

That's right :D

Lennysaurus

Arthur (Dagger Assist)
Ironman (Repulsor Blast Assist)
Sentinel (Drone Assist)

This team is so cool.   I can't wait to play it heaps.

scribble

Quote from: Lennysaurus on February 17, 2011, 05:12:41 PM
Arthur (Dagger Assist)
Ironman (Repulsor Blast Assist)
Sentinel (Drone Assist)

This team is so cheap.   I can't wait to play it heaps.

I know aye.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko