• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

[Melb Event] Shadowloo Showdown 2k11: June 25th-26th

Started by EXC355UM, February 15, 2011, 04:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

AirNZ is actually one of the nicer airlines to fly on imo. Jet star is fucking ass. Pacific Blue (who are basically Jet Star but with different uniforms) is also fucking ass.

Singapore Airlines is the best one imo.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CaptainHook

A few years ago i had a great flight with Emirates.. was way more room and comfort than the AirNZ flight i had last month..
Which was fine itself. Dunno if the airline's still good though. Flight was $600 return to Sydney so might be part of it..

But yeah AirNZ is up there.

anywaaaaay........
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

And for future reference, im not gonna bother doing any of this shit when im on an Early shift at work. Missing 'fine print' is a pretty scrub error tbh. Moreso going and reading something and convincing yourself you are right, when in fact you just havent read the important part of the fucking website.

FML.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

So basically the lesson here is that Bill is a scrub at everything, not just fighting games, and that I am always right.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Lennysaurus on March 21, 2011, 04:17:31 PM
So basically the lesson here is that Bill is a scrub at everything, not just fighting games, and that I am always right.

Except when you're wrong.

You're also gay.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CaptainHook

Well you were kinda right Bill, you don't pay airport tax at the terminal here anymore (i think we were one of the last countries still doing that..?)
Its just the price on the website didn't include that cost, which is for sure misleading. (aka marketing :P)

CaptainHook

p.p.s if you want real anger, put your mouse over the "details" of the airport/govt tax.

eg Passenger movement charge?? Is that like a charge for Lenny's bowel movements while at the airport?.. cause i can understand that.. but otherwise.. WTF.

Lol.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

I am def keen, and was keen to book tickets a couple of weeks ago, till I got bent over by unexpected bills (no not the Birry Wong kind!).

In 3 weeks, provided the prices remain as they are, I'd be pretty keen.  I would much rather fly over Sat Morning, and come back Sun night to skimp on accomodation costs etc, but ittt looks like that might end up more pricey.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Id personally prefer not to go straight from the airport to the tourney tbh. Thats the only reason I was looking at Friday. Doesn't mean we all can't do separate things.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h

OK since I'm way too poor and I should be doing uni work and shit, my plan is to win mvc3 at our qualifier for BAM (if we have one) and go over there and get a good placing. Then my sponsors might want to send me to SS2k11. Yeah this'll work.

CaptainHook

After a talk with Lenny i just had i might be keen.. like Len it depends how the next few weeks pan out. I have some friends i could prob stay with etc and
as Bill said, we can each do our own thing anyway if needed.

scribble

Saw this on Sol T's youtube channel. Made me lol. 

I'm pretty keen to head over also. I still have an I.O.U plane ticket to somewhere, so I'll probably use it on this.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

[8-----D] Toots

I might be able to rustle up some cash for this...but if I go I don't wanna be scrub so Im hoping everyone going will be keen to train up

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: [8-----D] Toots on March 21, 2011, 05:53:01 PM
I might be able to rustle up some cash for this...but if I go I don't wanna be scrub so Im hoping everyone going will be keen to train up

Absolutely.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.