• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Marvel vs Capcom 3: XFC owns you! Post release thread

Started by fluxcore, February 15, 2011, 08:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LN

Shadow Mode pack 1 (free) and the first costume pack are out now :)
There is no knowledge that is not power

HoneyBadger

Quote from: geneterror on February 24, 2011, 05:51:46 PM
Bwahaha fuck being mature, I'm the worlds youngest 35yr old.

Only until BeNeDiCt reaches 35.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

nztauranga

-work to live not live to work-><>

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

samurai black

peeped the alt costumes while i was at u-mans today.

i reckon dante came out tops, if only because his devil trigger super is the sparda one. if only the sword transformed into sparda too :(

GIVE IT BACK TRISH YOU SKANK

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh man i was wondering if that hes Devil Trigger was any different looking. Didn't get my hopes high enough for Sparda though. Fuck that sucks.

edit: And i don't even think he's got different coulors for that alternate either???

And lol at my post. That's the worse looking grammar i've ever done. Fucking weed mane.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

massi4h

The developers suck. I don't feel any special fuzzy feeling in beating them like I hoped :(

CrazyMobius

Hey anyone have any suggestions on how to beat projectile spam?

geneterror

Who are you playing as and what assists do you have backing them up?
KOW 2011

geneterror

KOW 2011

Dafid

I love how this game online makes people rage like nothing I've experienced in SSF4. I get ragequit on a fair amount, hell even by people on my friends list haha. People trying to preserve their "good" win ratio in ranked. Faster game makes people get frustrated easier too I guess... Maybe maining wesker isn't helping. Either way, all the above makes me laugh.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Dafid on March 03, 2011, 10:00:55 AM
I love how this game online makes people rage like nothing I've experienced in SSF4. I get ragequit on a fair amount, hell even by people on my friends list haha. People trying to preserve their "good" win ratio in ranked. Faster game makes people get frustrated easier too I guess... Maybe maining wesker isn't helping. Either way, all the above makes me laugh.

This game has a hidden system whereby people that ragequit too much get flagged as ragequitters and can only play other ragequitters until they stop doing it.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Dafid

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on March 03, 2011, 11:49:26 AM
This game has a hidden system whereby people that ragequit too much get flagged as ragequitters and can only play other ragequitters until they stop doing it.

Unfortunately most of the time you're lucky to find even one person on ranked or even in lobbies within our region at the moment. Dunno if ragequitter hell is a good thing for us yet, depending on how it works.

Gotta start getting more into this community so i can get some offline battles in haha

LN

So add the people in our xbl forum and then play against them directly _b

The matchmaking in mvc3 is pretty horrible.
There is no knowledge that is not power