• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Welcome back True Believers! The Comic Universe Thread

Started by samurai black, December 05, 2010, 10:36:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

fuck, all i remember from the broadway cinemas was the simpsons beat 'em up. that game was awesome.

in other news, i guess this is marvels event thingy, fear itself. wonder who these three are, im guessing hulk, juggy and random spiky grey dude. grey gargoyle?

originaljulz

Man The Watchmen was so fucking boring. I tried watching it three times, and all three times I fell asleep. Sin City remains one of my favourite movies ever though.

I read the Fear Itself prologue. Didn't really give you much. It sounds cool though. I think there's going to be 7 Fear Itself issues? And it's gonna be tied into a whole lot of other comics as well. The first one is Thor, so that's prob why they got these Thor related dudes. Had some preview sketches. Pretty cool seeing Thor vs Odin.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

CrazyMobius

Quote from: samurai black on March 25, 2011, 09:28:31 PM

in other news, i guess this is marvels event thingy, fear itself. wonder who these three are, im guessing hulk, juggy and random spiky grey dude. grey gargoyle?

Wow! This looks really cool! Very surprising direction for Marvel to go in. But good on them for doing so.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Is it just me or do they look like the geeky versions of themselves. Except the spikey guy looks cool.

Maybe cos that geeky Tron movie looked so geeky and they look like they are from it.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CaptainHook

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on March 25, 2011, 02:10:02 PM
Old shit like that Captain America makes me wanna puke. Looks so shit. And so old. Soo happy i never saw that shit.

Which is exactly was someone 10 years younger than you will say about the movies/music/fashion you like right now. :P

I remember watching that Captain America when i was young, thought it was cool at the time. No doubt it'd be shit to watch now.

I bet you'd think MacGyver sucks and you'd have a point except that IT'S FUCKING MACGYVER AND HE'S BEAST. (i have DVD box set, LOL)
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

originaljulz

Fucking Namor lol. Looks exactly the same. Modok made me lol though.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

samurai black

im no black panther fan, but this is just dumb

now he looks like blacktain america

Lennysaurus

That is just shit.  He isn't even American.  Unless it is someone else I spose.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

could be steve rodgers dressed up so he can slip it into storms ass and fill it full of vibranium

HAHHA
ON A REAL NOTE , CAPTIAN AMERICAS FIRST SHIELD , THE ANGLED SHAPE BADGE LOOKING ONE HE'S ROCKING AGAIN NOW WAS ORIGINALLY GIVEN TO HIM BY BLACK PANTHERS DAD ...
COINCIDENCE  ...... I THINK NOT !!!!!!!!!

oh caps lock ,  oh well cant be assed writing it again
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

They should've drawn the whiskers on his face and not on his shoulders.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

stereomonkey

Kevin Conroy is actually singing that part whichis even more awesome. 
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"