• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Connection probs rite now???

Started by [SAS]akuma1nz, March 23, 2011, 08:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

So is it Easter in the States as well? Yes many people must have been peeved not being able to play on a long weekend. That's if other countries even have a long weekend.

xFIST_0F_FURYx

I dnt think the US have long weekend like us. Aus get a day off tomorrow the bastards lol.

CptMunta

Hmmmm some psn store credit would be nice as some compensation. You can't play several psn titles because you need to be online to play them. I doubt we'll get anything with it being free and all. Plus people will probably get a bonus though.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Chocobuny

I doubt we will get anything, but I was talking to a mate and hoping we got some store credit. Would buy me some Final Fantasy 7!

Once again if anyone has SF4 PC ill play it whenever lol

xFIST_0F_FURYx

I need upgrade to my pc my graphics card sucks :(

originaljulz

If y'all can't get on PSN, come play Crysis 2 with meee. It's an epic game on MP.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

xFIST_0F_FURYx

whoever has supercade should hop on. Me and choco had a few games lol.

Nick4now

Quote from: Chocobuny on April 25, 2011, 04:43:54 PM
hahaha it was a 5 man tournament :P. Nick and Marc got 1st and second. Was real fun though, enjoyed it. Will be way more fun when AE comes out

Yeah join us more often so that you can learn to love marvel  :D

Getting store cred would be awesome and I'd save it for AE. However, I doubt that we'd get any. It's not like we pay to play online so it's really more of a privilege imo.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] weazzyefff

FUck i would rather pay for online and have it not fuck up like this shit.

With.....drawall............fuckabitchshit...

Making...worse.....by......watching...........vidz...........pain........so.........deep....

No car. No alks. Nofuckin PSN!!! Heeeapps of Study to do. Still procrastinating on net...FML!!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CptMunta

http://m.kotaku.com/5795349/ Kotaku have a habit of blowing things up a tad. But still, if the breach runs this deep then Sony has to give us something for putting our credit card info at risk.

I might hop on supercade or ggpo tonight, Streets of Rage Remake and Dead Rising 2 are still on my pc game hit list though.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

geneterror

I'm only fucked off because both Suzannah and I renewed our DC Universe online subscriptions so we could go hard over the long weekend after being to busy to play for a while. So we spent $50 between us and couldn't even log on to play the game. I know PSN is free but I want to know what Sony is going to do about those of us that pay for subscriptions we couldn't (and still can't) use but we're paying for anyway :(
KOW 2011

nztauranga

Quote from: xFIST_0F_FURYx on April 25, 2011, 04:10:57 PM
Guys I heard that PSN will be fixed by Tuesday or Wednesday.
By tues or wednesday!! Thats it..*walks out in front of bus with bourbino in hand*
-work to live not live to work-><>

HoneyBadger

Quote from: geneterror on April 26, 2011, 10:41:50 AM
I'm only fucked off because both Suzannah and I renewed our DC Universe online subscriptions so we could go hard over the long weekend after being to busy to play for a while. So we spent $50 between us and couldn't even log on to play the game. I know PSN is free but I want to know what Sony is going to do about those of us that pay for subscriptions we couldn't (and still can't) use but we're paying for anyway :(

This is the only legit complaint atm hahaha. That and the credit card shit, otherwise I don't think sony is obliged to reimburse every single psn acc with store credit =/
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

samurai black

just wondering, anyone here using that psn+ service?

geneterror

Quote from: HoneyBadger on April 26, 2011, 11:14:41 AM
This is the only legit complaint atm hahaha. That and the credit card shit, otherwise I don't think sony is obliged to reimburse every single psn acc with store credit =/
They are most definitely not obliged to provide any sort of reimbursement:
Quote15. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITYNo warranty is given about the quality, functionality, availability or performance of Sony Online Services, or any content or service offered on or through Sony Online Services. All services and content are provided AS IS and AS AVAILABLE with all faults. SCEA does not warrant that the service and content will be uninterrupted, error-free or without delays. In addition to the limitations of liability in Sections 1, 2, 11 and 13 of this Agreement, SCEA expressly disclaims any implied warranty of merchantability, warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and warranty of non-infringement. SCEA assumes no liability for any inability to purchase, access, download or use any content, data or service
Still want to know where we stand with the paying for DC Universe we can't play. I'll wait until it gets sorted and then look into it.
KOW 2011