• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Connection probs rite now???

Started by [SAS]akuma1nz, March 23, 2011, 08:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

Yeah I gotta jump on so I can add originaljulz to my friends list.

Chocobuny

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on April 27, 2011, 10:22:04 PM
NOT FUNNY KEEINNTT!!!!

Boys when it DOES come on , we all gona jump choco and fuck him up OK KAY.

I will mysteriously not be online <_______________________<!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

you guys will have to wait another week , tho its free so you cnat really complain unless you got the paid psn
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Chocobuny

Meh if I can either get the talent to mod my broken PS3 stick or find a cheap TE stick for Xbox I'll just jump ship. Dont really care anymore, just bummed cause I wanted to play Dynasty Warriors with a mate lol.

nztauranga

Didnt xbox live have server problems too in 2008? Longer period too..who went thru this?
-work to live not live to work-><>

CrazyMobius

Quote from: [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja on April 28, 2011, 01:53:49 PM
you guys will have to wait another week , tho its free so you cnat really complain unless you got the paid psn

I can wait a week. You guys don't have to pay very much for your online services. $80 a year isn't it? Thats 20c a day. That's practically free!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

lol are you calling whats happened to psn server problems ?......... :D

xbox live has never been attacked like this its gone down once or twice for a day and everylive subscriber got a free arcade game .
also when halo 3 came out in 08 i think server was really dodgy as live had a stupid amount of new subscribers all hop on at once for halo 3 .

ive been on xbox live before it even came out in nz , i had the xbox starter pack for xbox 1  from aussie with crimson skys , played clan matches in rainbow six black arrow etc so over 6 years now and nothing like this has ever happened .

however live is a paid subscription so youd expect it to always be up , psn is free so it kinda evens out i guess

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: CrazyMobius on April 28, 2011, 02:32:38 PM
I can wait a week. You guys don't have to pay very much for your online services. $80 a year isn't it? Thats 20c a day. That's practically free!

$65 for 12 months or you can pay monthly whenevr you feel like hoping on .
live silver is free and you can still download demos etc , just no online play

amendonz

i got my year for 47$ with 800 pts chucked in off a special that came up when i chucked my xbox on.

even if was $100 i'd happily pay it, i've never had a ps3 on my connection but judging by playing on mates psn, do not want.

CptMunta

Quote from: Chocobuny on April 28, 2011, 01:58:02 PM
Meh if I can either get the talent to mod my broken PS3 stick or find a cheap TE stick for Xbox I'll just jump ship. Dont really care anymore, just bummed cause I wanted to play Dynasty Warriors with a mate lol.
You should just dual mod your stick with a ps360. Both me and redtie have done it to our sticks. It's pretty straightforward once you know how and don't mind loosing a select button.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CrazyMobius

Quote from: [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja on April 28, 2011, 02:40:20 PM
$65 for 12 months or you can pay monthly whenevr you feel like hoping on .
live silver is free and you can still download demos etc , just no online play

Sweet. Shame for us SF players getting a new console also means getting a new stick. Although dual modding...

xFIST_0F_FURYx

I don't mind waiting and I'm glad its another week because I got a test tomorrow.

Chocobuny

Quote from: CptMunta on April 28, 2011, 05:10:18 PM
You should just dual mod your stick with a ps360. Both me and redtie have done it to our sticks. It's pretty straightforward once you know how and don't mind loosing a select button.

I dont wanna risk ruining my TE stick though. What I really want is to mod my stick that short circuited, but I don't know if its repairable. I'm pretty sure it can be fixed but argh

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

If youre replacing the PCB entirely then it should be fine.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

xFIST_0F_FURYx

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on April 27, 2011, 10:22:04 PM
NOT FUNNY KEEINNTT!!!!

Boys when it DOES come on , we all gona jump choco and fuck him up OK KAY.

Choco, We Comin' For You Nigga!!!! (Booker T voice) XD