• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

After 5 hours..... ResulT!

Started by ABC_SMN, September 08, 2008, 12:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iMagneto

its not all about doing the same shit everytime~~ sick and tired doing the same shit

do something new~ infinties all the way.. so gay

ABC_SMN

Hey.... lm Gay...
So what !? :D
hehe^^
I dont do infinit all the way now...i DO confusion....
Confusion say..... YOU GO TO JAIL...... BAD BOY :D

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: iMagneto on September 09, 2008, 11:31:36 PM
its not all about doing the same shit everytime~~ sick and tired doing the same shit

A winner is a winner and a loser is a loser. Whatever u say cannot change. If you wanna make a change then you will need to prove it.

There is no such a thing like cheap or gay in a tournament. everything you do is tactics & skills. Even a cheap player needs skills to win. And against cheap players, better players will not lose.

If you think infinite is gay, then you should use that on Simon to show him how gay it can be. Just like in DBZ, how i showed him his Goku is gay by kicking his ass with Goku and he gave up after that :D And even I'm winning with Goku, i still think Goku is gay in DBZ.

JoeKage

Dont sell yourself short Imagneto. You know your good and consistent at marvel. Tiredness can play a factor and I enjoy challenging you in MvC2 as you bring freshness/flashyness to the game with your ever-changing style of play and character usage. ABC_SMN my biggest rival in marvel for 7yrs and has marvel down packed and is always a good challenge in that game. And the rest of you Marvellers out there aswell ;D ;D. We neeeeed to do the Oz-Hadou thing to get a feel for the quality tournament experience so should really look at that option. Stay strong Bro and infinites are fun especially Imagneto unorthodox infinites not the standard ones. Peace
Sage of the 6 Paths

gunsmoke

Quote from: JoeKage on September 10, 2008, 09:13:46 AM
Dont sell yourself short Imagneto. You know your good and consistent at marvel. Tiredness can play a factor and I enjoy challenging you in MvC2 as you bring freshness/flashyness to the game with your ever-changing style of play and character usage. ABC_SMN my biggest rival in marvel for 7yrs and has marvel down packed and is always a good challenge in that game. And the rest of you Marvellers out there aswell ;D ;D. We neeeeed to do the Oz-Hadou thing to get a fell for the quality tournament experience so should really look at that option. Stay strong Bro and infinites are fun especially Imagneto unorthodox infinites not the standard ones. Peace

Showtime ovaaaaaaaa... :-[
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

JoeKage

Show-Time/Orobous Rulez, dont yall 4-get ;D ;D ;D Konoha Dai Senpur
Sage of the 6 Paths

gunsmoke

Quote from: iMagneto on September 09, 2008, 11:31:36 PM

Relax...just MARVEL BABY......lol.....dang..i miss my continious infinite (strider) Drone should had come out ealier and hit Sent . Otherwise i will follow up my new reset and copycat reset on clockw0Rk second Orubus again to death...

Good game  ;D ;D ;D ;) ;)

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

OZ HADOU MOST DEFINATELY

we need to sort it out. ok guys whos keen to go and waste some ozzies haha
The New Generation Clockw0rk

iMagneto

well lets go~ im keen for next year~ and i hope justin wong will be there to kick his ass!

JoeKage

Oz-Hadou Im down hard who else yall ???. Gunsmoke would like to see that reset combo bro ;D
Sage of the 6 Paths

gunsmoke

Quote from: JoeKage on September 11, 2008, 09:57:15 PM
Oz-Hadou Im down hard who else yall ???. Gunsmoke would like to see that reset combo bro ;D

U can check it on youtube...money match on Dark Prince Clockw0rk rock ya... 8) 8) 8)

JoeKage

I meant would like to see you pull it off in Casual/Tourney ;D. Back to MvC2 training mode I go. Rasengan
Sage of the 6 Paths

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Thanks for the CD Ben. It worked :D (finally). I'm training my way to Super Saiyan 4. I've never got serious in MVC2 before. Let's see this time ^_^

samurai black

we should go before my passport expires.

gunsmoke

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on September 12, 2008, 09:35:33 AM
Thanks for the CD Ben. It worked :D (finally). I'm training my way to Super Saiyan 4. I've never got serious in MVC2 before. Let's see this time ^_^

No worries ya..... ;D ;D ;D