• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

My sent blows.

Started by [NIUE] BIRRY WONG, May 22, 2008, 09:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I Just cant get to grips with him in mvc2. i KNOW HOW to play him properly, but i just cant pull it off. My son son is better than my sent. Any hot tips?
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Well, if you know how to, what do you expect people to be able to tell you? :D

Controlling space is the key thing I guess, put the pressure on from afar with spits or take to the air with a good AA to keep them in their place, and stomp their heads in...

And here's one I need to unlearn - don't ever use launcher to try to get people off you :///
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

samurai black

fly more.

and don't get shot by cable.

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

gunsmoke

Frying Pan Sentinel BEST FRIEND ::) ::) ::)
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

iMagneto

Snap Out Assist + Wait for 3 secs then C.HP
the last 3 frames of the beam (GUARD BREAK) + ROCKET PUNCH, CANCEL TO SUPER ROCKETS! HEH

It will only work on some certain Characters (psylockes Magneto, Cammando, Ironman eg)

keep practicing.

JoeKage

Quote from: iMagneto on May 24, 2008, 07:22:55 PM
Snap Out Assist + Wait for 3 secs then C.HP
the last 3 frames of the beam (GUARD BREAK) + ROCKET PUNCH, CANCEL TO SUPER ROCKETS! HEH

It will only work on some certain Characters (psylockes Magneto, Cammando, Ironman eg)

keep practicing.

Practise x[N] Unfly mode combos helps  ;D ;D
Sage of the 6 Paths

Ryan

Play like simon. cheap.  ;D

Nah, seriously though, simon's playing style is very simple, and he just takes his time to take down your assist. Fly forwards, fly backwards, wait for assist to come out, fly forwards again and attack with your a/a. Simple combo's, but lots of f******g damage  >:(

Or you could go hardout and kick kick kcik kick kcik c kick kciack like mike  ;D

and TRY to remember every single time you are/are not in unfly mode. I NEVER fly vs cable when i'm not in unfly mode, suicidal  ::)
fighting game noob

Ryan

Oh, and his normal jumping lp + assist, lp, fly, is pretty damn fast.
Watch Joe/Mike/Sol/Alan playing sent, they controls space very well in the air.
fighting game noob

[NIUE]iRONSoL

maybe pick sent every once in a while, like give sonson/anak/storm a rest  :P

IMO ---->     sent > simon lol
pringles

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quotegive sonson/anak/storm a res

I was experimenting with Anak/sent/cyke for a while, but i just like having sonson so that ONE DAY i will land the snapback infinite and not FUCKING CHOKE IT.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.