• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2 IS DEAD (*______*)

Started by gunsmoke, April 15, 2009, 12:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barnstorm

sim is the man
hes so hard to play well though compared to other top tier characters
i just combo to sent or try to combo to super throw then run away

but that being said im shit at the game

gunsmoke

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on April 23, 2009, 10:08:57 AM
Ive always wanted to learn to play this game.

Might finally get to pick it up

Yes u did...i remember u use da Dhalsim team....and u can do da Magness infinite....yea y not..i cant even do da infinite
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Lennysaurus

Quote from: gunsmoke on April 23, 2009, 12:02:43 PM

Yes u did...i remember u use da Dhalsim team....and u can do da Magness infinite....yea y not..i cant even do da infinite

Yea i can do the rom infinite and the IM ones as well.  I can do all the regular combos and shit you see on the net and what not.

I just have alot of trouble understanding the spacing and how to approach on that game.  I dont really have anyone to practice with atm.  Plus im playin IV pretty hard out.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

gunsmoke

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on April 23, 2009, 12:31:46 PM
Quote from: gunsmoke on April 23, 2009, 12:02:43 PM

Yea i can do the rom infinite and the IM ones as well.  I can do all the regular combos and shit you see on the net and what not.

I just have alot of trouble understanding the spacing and how to approach on that game.  I dont really have anyone to practice with atm.  Plus im playin IV pretty hard out.

(T___T)
Thats y MVC2 is dying

samurai black

Learn the hard way. Go in there, challenge people and some sense on how to play the game beaten into you. sol, simon and joe and when he was here, ioane all did that for me. also ryan, mike and dave. and alan is the low tier rapist. seriously, vdo is gay. ben is for trying out bad team ideas and having fun. bill for when i want to try something stupid or feel like getting cursed.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I would just like to reiterate that i hit ben with Otoko Michi the other day. And won. Using Megaman/Dan/Tron. Shit was epic.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

gunsmoke

Quote from: ILL_BILL on April 25, 2009, 06:03:44 AM
I would just like to reiterate that i hit ben with Otoko Michi the other day. And won. Using Megaman/Dan/Tron. Shit was epic.

hey dude.....alredy 1112 Posted...where is our ranking Thread?...still Updating or not?