• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Next/This Wednesday, Simons last day to play with us?

Started by [NIUE]iRONSoL, November 14, 2008, 09:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iMagneto

get a plasma~~! no refresh rate on it!~ play longer and burn in! gay~

ABC_SMN

O well....

I have already told him to make another one. like the old one. I hope they can do it in time. or even DOING it.
So. I guess there will be quite a few coming tomorrow. I hope I can see Dave and JOe. Someone contact them! XD

Other than that. Who is coming early for Lunch. Have Lunch with Ryan to Celebrite his BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!!

ABC_SMN

Ooo........

EXTRA NEWS!
Can ANYONE think of a way. How to make them change it back to the old kind. such as smashing the machine or break the button or joystick.
Gimme some feed back. I remember Bill had a really good one. But I forgot What tho. :P

ABC_SMN

ITs me again.....
Please bring video recorder...
and Mike WHERE is OUR LAST ONE!!!!!!
YOU better MAKE A COPY FOR me before I GO!
DIU!
lol

THANKS THANKS

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: fluxcore on November 18, 2008, 07:49:11 AM
Actually, ironically, it's quite possible a cheaper LCD would fix it too :D

I just got a 22" 1080p lcd panel for my computer for $350 that is going to be fucking awesome when I get it mounted in my arcade cabinet... emulated mvc2 mmmmmmmm

Wont there be hella lag considering its gotta upscale from an 480i signal?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Yes, but an LCD with a decent refresh rate on it should eliminate the lag. Not totally, but enough so that we wouldnt really notice. Generally speaking its the refresh rate (basically what we're talking about) of the screen that effects the lag. 6-8ms is about the minimum you would want for marvel to be playable. Still not CRT perfect though.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

iMagneto

i am playing marvel on my FULL HD 1080p 100hz~ it so much betta than the yifans crap!

i played today..!! and its fucking horrible, i just wanna punch the shit out of the cabinet!!

gunsmoke

Quote from: iMagneto on November 18, 2008, 11:33:08 PM
i am playing marvel on my FULL HD 1080p 100hz~ it so much betta than the yifans crap!

i played today..!! and its fucking horrible, i just wanna punch the shit out of the cabinet!!

oh well is gonna be shit wednesday again...... >:( >:( >:( >:(
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

fluxcore

Quote from: ILL_BILL on November 18, 2008, 08:13:23 PM
Yes, but an LCD with a decent refresh rate on it should eliminate the lag. Not totally, but enough so that we wouldnt really notice. Generally speaking its the refresh rate (basically what we're talking about) of the screen that effects the lag. 6-8ms is about the minimum you would want for marvel to be playable. Still not CRT perfect though.

There's another issue actually, the panels that have better colour reproduction & viewing angles tend to have really high input lag (i.e. > 2 frames), which would utterly fuck up fighting games. The cheapo TN panels that have crappy colour reproduction & viewing angles are super fast, < 1 frame input lag CRT. Not sure if the input lag is the problem you guys are facing or not, though.

But yeah, the lag is, I think, due to the scaler in the monitor - the refresh rate is due to the panel itself.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

samurai black

raped solo yesterday.

that makes the score 100-1, to solo.

IM CATCHING UP.

[NIUE]iRONSoL

Quote from: samurai black on November 19, 2008, 08:07:11 AM
raped solo yesterday.

that makes the score 100-1, to solo.

IM CATCHING UP.

gayness  >:(.. i blame awesome the cabinet
pringles

[NIUE]iRONSoL

pringles

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Actually come to think of it richard dominates on that cabinet. I lost to him 3 times (2 + 1 that he LET me win. fucker) the other day but beat alan easily 3 times. I guess richards hand-eye coordination lags at the same speed of the game, making him perfectly in tune with the shithouse new cabinet.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

iMagneto

lets go and complain the yifans manager and say i want a refund on my credits because this cabinet is a shit hole!!

im gonna go there, if i dont see the marvel in a old cabinet today, im gonna say "f u yifan bastard!"