• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

How do you guys feel about NZism...

Started by fluxcore, March 24, 2009, 04:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

That sounds great to me Jon.

While I appreciate and see the benefits of folding us into the GP site, I think that there will always be a place for NZism.  Our dedication to fighting games is oretty fanatical.

Any chance we can have a fighting games sub-forum in the GPforums?  Just as something to say, whet the appetite for the casual gamer looking to dabble in fighting games?

In that case we could look at them signing up to NZISM as the final step into the brink that is competitive fighting games.

Just my thoughts.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

stereomonkey

Wow lenny,

Somehow your able to take what I'm thinking and put it into words and post it.  You ownz brothaa
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Jon Valjean

Quote from: Lennysaurus on March 27, 2009, 08:07:35 PM
Any chance we can have a fighting games sub-forum in the GPforums?  Just as something to say, whet the appetite for the casual gamer looking to dabble in fighting games?

Sure thing.  Drop me a line at editor@gameplanet.co.nz - let me know who you want as moderators, and their GP Forums profiles, and I'll set this up for you.

I don't want anyone to draw comparisons with NZGamer.com's SFIV forum however.  Just because we do this doesn't mean we want to prohibit any future expansion.  Let's keep this process dynamic and see if we can't all work together :)

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

:o

MALO JON VALJEAN ;D ;D

Lennys got what i was thinking in my brain at the same time as the monkey....churrrrrrrrr
The New Generation Clockw0rk

Griever

nzism is good for me cause ppl here talk about stuff i understand. i only knw 1 fighting gamer on a personal level. maybe this will change that

[attachment deleted by admin]
the mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA